(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

LulaMae Barnes

I refuse to believe GRRM wrote "Hold The Door" into his novel lol Wow. I hope thats not book worthy. This show was a mess! LF meeting at molestown. how did Sansa go there without anybody at castle black knowing!? Does she have the direction!? Im sure Brienne didn't know! Why would she turn down the tulley army!? Did they just kill Summer and Hodor!? Why did the 3 eyed crow say how they had to leave but instead decide to dip into the tree instead!? Wasn't even showing bran anything important!? Just ho hum until the nights king is damnear right in front of him.

Meant the Eyrie.

3 minutes ago, -Ghost- said:

That Kingsmoot was just terrible. Eurons whole intro sucked, plus he has no eye patch. Nothing he said would make people want him, basically a complete stranger, to rule over Asha. Especially with Theon on her side.

Plus, he admitted to kingslaying and kinslaying. But who cares about that nowadays.

3 minutes ago, Jamie Lannister said:

I honestly can't remember if the show put much emphasis on the kinslaying taboo, but I swear, no one in Westeros seems to give a fuck. Ramsay murders his dad; no one cares, he's applauded for it. 

Well his father was a cunt. 

The North has one hell of a transportation system. Sansa has some wicked needle art skills for a rich girl. The kings moot and Euron another waste of great parts of the books. No not Summer, more budget cuts. No not Hodor. Really, "Hold The Door", really. At least we were blessed with no Sam and Gilly wait preview noooooo.

1 minute ago, Narvi said:

The North has one hell of a transportation system. Sansa has some wicked needle art skills for a rich girl. The kings moot and Euron another waste of great parts of the books. No not Summer, more budget cuts. No not Hodor. Really, "Hold The Door", really. At least we were blessed with no Sam and Gilly wait preview noooooo.

In her defense, there was a lot of needlework talk in the books when it came to Sansa. 

1 minute ago, SerJeremiahLouistark said:

I can't get past the wolf killings.  There are only 2 left and really only 1 because the show hasn't said anything of Nymeria since she was shoo'd away.  

Well, it is not like they are of any importance. It would be so cool if Stark kids had some special connection with those wolves. Someone should have thought of that. Oh, wait :D

The Hodor portion of the episode was actually quite heartbreaking I think.  I can only imagine how Bran felt knowing he had to break the young Hodor's mind for his own survival.  Not to mention poor Willas.  Why does anyone have trouble believing that could be in the book somehow?  

EDIT:  forgot to criticize, why does Euron have too many eyes and not enough blue lips?  Why would that have been such a difficult detail to include? 

2 minutes ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

So... Meera and Bran are dead now right? She just dragged him into a blizzard. Exhaustion and hypothermia await, and that's assuming the WWs give up chasing them.

Littlefinger's teleportation powers continue to astonish, but it was a great scene so I won't complain too loudly.

Also annoyed they killed Summer, but I'll only be really pissed if Bran doesn't seem to care that much.

I don't get the Hodor thing. Warging lets you see the future? What?

I pretty much agree with all you said, and I'll add that the kingsmoot scene was pretty weak. So Euron promised the ironborn he'll give them Westeros, but he didn't actually have a fleet, and the fleet they did have got stolen by Yara. Wasn't that grounds for the ironborn realizing that Yara is better than Euron? And it sucks that another character, Euron, got diminished from what he is in the books. I have a feeling that by next episode or two, that thousand fleet ship would have been magically completed. 

On the Hodor thing, I think it was Bran influencing the past, fucking up Hodor in the past, not Hodor seeing in the future. But I don't know. I'll have to wait for the book for a more thorough explanation.

1 minute ago, Risto said:

Well, it is not like they are of any importance. It would be so cool if Stark kids had some special connection with those wolves. Someone should have thought of that. Oh, wait :D

Man that hurts more than anything.  Im an animal lover, but I have 4 dogs and everytime a wolf gets killed i grab and dog and start hugging them.  They are probably going to hide the next time they hear they hear the GOT intro song.  But there is only 1 in the show left.  Fuck...

1 minute ago, Winter Is Overdue said:

I seriously could have done without the close up of the "beans & franks." Geez.

Serious. I was like what the god dammit D&D are sticking cock in my face again.

12 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:

Help please.  Brienne accused Sansa of outright lying to Jon about either the Tullys or the Blackfish.  I cannot remember how Sansa knew the truth of it, can somebody please remind me.  ty!

Littlefinger told her. 

Archived