College football 2016 - aSECendency

lokisnow

2 minutes ago, D_P said:

appropriate that it go down in history as the worst their asses have ever been beaten...and poor, poor iowa.  my little brother is a fan. :(

North Dakota St. needs to move up to FBS already. It's getting to where they're expected to beat quality teams in this division.

My goodness it just keeps going, if Football ever needed a mercy rule this would be it.

The officials even taking pity at this point, ruling that fumble deep in Louisville territory a incomplete pass, pretty generous call for FSU. Still over 11:00 savage minutes left of this.

Michigans Javril Peppers has some exciting open field speed, 4.34 40. And I love how Harbaugh uses him as a 2way playmaker like they used to do with Chuck Woodson.

He's got 9 tackles through 3 quarters , 3 tackles for loss, including a clutch sack on a blitz. Over 150 All purpose yds, including a 55 yd return just the series before his sack, and its only the end of the 3rd quarter so far. 

As I said, I love the way Harbaugh utilizes his talent as a weapon all over the field. He's got that 4.3 speed yet, he's not fragile at all.  Guys a football playing hitter, who just happens to be electric fast. The stuff dreams are made of on the college gridiron.

Edit to add:  LMMFAO......Peppers just returned another 54 yd punt for a touchdown minutes after I typed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice effort for Ole Miss, all things considered. The offense got their share and the defense did OK under the circumstances. Special teams play was the difference, which is not surprising as our special teams play has sucked ever since Freeze took over. Maybe one day he will hire a real ST coach and that will become a strength of the team. As it is, my two goals for the game were accomplished - no injuries that I could see, and a respectable showing against Bama. I'll take it. 

Calling it now - I think we stomp the shit out the Dawgs next week.

Sparty facing the Evil Irish in Armpit Bend. Noting our QB is named O'Connor, why do these guys get to use "The Fighting Irish" ?  They should have to go by the Notre Dame Catfish or something. 

Manti T'eo finally has a living GF http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/manti-te-finally-real-life-gf-article-1.2502162. Good for him man.

We just kicked it directly 45 degrees out of bounds to avoid Adoree Jackson. He's fucking great, an NFL player slumming it with the college kids, but c'mon man.

ESPN / ABC folks out here co-opting Holly Anderson's surrender cobra terminology.

Archived