NFL 2017: Less Than Burfict

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Kiko Alonso should have been ejected.  Direct contact to the head that was entirely avoidable to a player who had "given themselves up."  He not only aimed for Flacco's head but also adjusted his aim as Flacco slid, keeping a bead on his head.  What a disgraceful piece of shit.  I continue to hate the ever-loving-shit out of Miami.  

Something tells me that if Kiko Alonso was Vonta Berfict he would have been immediately ejected.  I am not trying to start a discussion on race because I think that if this were 1997 and instead it was Bill Romanowski, Romanowski would have been ejected.  But come on?!  What does it take to get a guy ejected?  

Anyway, Matt Moore blows chunks. And Ryan Mallett is no better.  

Don't think Gase is long for this world. His team is a fucking mess, his players are out of his control, his coaches are blowing lines and declaring their undying love to hookers. In the words of another embarrassing organization, the NCAA, this seems like a "lack of institutional control."

Also, fuck the NFL. They blackball Kaepernick for kneeling during the anthem, why can't they blackball Suh for just being human refuse? They wonder why ratings are down, and then they've got Suh and Alonso out their visciously injuring people and just acting like convicts.

9 hours ago, Sour Billy Tipton said:

I'm tired of hearing Jim Nantz call games.  I wish he wasn't on 1st team for CBS.  I know everyone is irked by Joe Buck.  I've never disliked him, but I can understand why others find him dull.

Why can't Al Michaels call every game?

Indeed.  

Archived