NFL 2017: The Injury Report Is The Best Team In the League

Manhole Eunuchsbane

Yeah it was generally regarded as a travesty when Hue Jackson played Carson Palmer a week after acquiring him.

Meanwhile, Jace is watching 'Jurassic Park 2' (actually, started it last night continuing now) and John Hammond's nephew (can't remember the name, but he's the main bad guy) just mentioned among the animal attractions in San Diego the 'Chargers'.

Made me sad. :(

Yo, crazy thought. This will be Chuck Pagano's first losing season! That's pretty impressive for a guy who's viewed as having worn out his welcome 3 years ago. If Pagano is a failed head coach, what a fucking failure! If he never coaches again, he can honestly say he beat cancer then took two teams to the playoffs and only ever failed to get a winning record once.

He can honestly make a case that if he hadn't signed on for such a high-expectations team then he'd have coached for much longer. And it's not a line. Then Bengals probably would have kept him for a LONG time, same with the Jags or a lot of teams that would have been happy with competency.

Sure, you can pretend that he doesn't bring anything to the table and it's all Andrew. But despite the insanely bad coaching decisions, even without Andy the Colts have always been a team that could win any given game (except the pats). Fuck, Scott Tolzien single handedly kept the Thanksgiving game vs the Steelers last year from being competitive and the year before he took a two-headed QB approach to win the last game of the season.

I love Chuck Pagano. I hope he gets a cush TV gig when he's all done.

23 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Tell us what happened! Be my Romo!

Just a couple of pointless tips off defendants (one off a helmet, one off a hand). He started 7/7 with 85 yards though.. but the tip off the helmet came at the end of the drive and kept them to a field goal. 

Edit: He's looking pretty decent again though. Alex Ivory also looking great in Fournette's absence. There's 6:47 left in the 2nd half and they've got over 200 yards of offense (and something like 180 passing yards). Yikes.

What happened with Green is weird as fuck. In the 6 years of watching him, I've never seen him show so much as a flash of anger at the other team. Ramsey is a notorious shit talker, he must have been saying some really bad shit to make Green snap. I doubt the frustration of Dalton being unable to get him the ball helps. We'll see after the game.

Archived