Sochi Olympics open thread

WeirwoodTreeHugger

In the interests of equal opportunity, there is also a Men of Curling calendar which was getting some attention from the female BBC presenters yesterday.

The British rowing team too:

(NSFW, because of arses)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/910773/thumbs/o-NAKED-CALENDARS-570.jpg?5

http://uk.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013923/rs_560x415-131023115245-1024.Warwick-Naked-Rowers-2.jl.102313.jpg

In the interests of equal opportunity, there is also a Men of Curling calendar which was getting some attention from the female BBC presenters yesterday.

Before we start a war in this thread can we just all agree that curlers in general are sexy? I believe we can. :p

Norway reach double figures in gold medals. Well, that means we've not underperformed.

We still have a couple of opportunities left.. another medal or three wouldn't go amiss.

i'd say the mens biathlon relay is a given, the women have a chance and bjoergen/johaug are now looking good for the 30 as the skis appear to be sorted.

i'd say the mens biathlon relay is a given, the women have a chance and bjoergen/johaug are now looking good for the 30 as the skis appear to be sorted.

Yeah, I hope so. However, I've learned not to take things for granted :)

Before we start a war in this thread can we just all agree that curlers in general are sexy? I believe we can. :P

The skip of the Norwegian team that won gold at the 2002 Winter Games.

And BFC, I continue to be amazed that a Geordie copper living in London (if memory serves?) has such an interest in cross country skiing.

The skip of the Norwegian team that won gold at the 2002 Winter Games.

And BFC, I continue to be amazed that a Geordie copper living in London (if memory serves?) has such an interest in cross country skiing.

my sister is married to a Norwegian, she lived at slemdal, just down the hill from holmenkollen.

it is a burden, there is not a single person I know to talk about it.

Archived