Denial is a hell of a drug

That Rhaegar is dead.. i just can't deal with it... sometimes I cry...

But seriously, San-San. I will never acknowledge a murderous soul like that pile of dog shit (pun sooo intended) has any feelings but hate. he meant it when he told Arya he should've raped Sansa to death. Go to seven hells, Sandor, whether you're digging graves or not.

I'm in denial that bad as things are in Westeros now, people aren't going to start banding against the Others, we are going to have to see a dance of dragons, a plague, a war fought on to the bitter dregs, mass starvation … and can't count on any particular character surviving, they are all candidates for early death.

I won't even consider the possibility that Varys is not a eunuch. I doubt eunuchs are incapable of making their voices deeper guys! I'm also in denial of the chance that he was lying about the whole "a warlock chopped my nuts off for some magic ritual."

And even though the theories about fAegon and the Blackfyres are very convincing I'm just in denial that Aegon probably isn't Aegon even though that was my first suspicion too when he popped up in ADWD. It just seems too obvious you guys!

I'm also in denial that Lightbringer could very well be Dany's dragons because the "Night's Watch = Lightbringer" theory is just my absolute favorite.

Also, also I'm in denial of the GNC theory's merits because I would lose some sympathy for the Northern lords if they screw over Stannis like that. If it weren't for him you'd have wildings raiding all over the place you ingrates! You'd be no better than those Southern lords you always make fun of!

I don't believe that Oberyn poisoned Tywin even know there are some good write-ups about it...I believe it was Varys.

Ofcourse he hadn't, Shae did, that's why she was there in the first place and that's what she tried to cackle to Tyrion while he was strangling her. "My giant of Lannister" was just a show for the people with the cheap seats.

Also, Tyrion is not cursed as a kinslayer 'cause he isn't Tywin's son, his last words confirming that for a fact.

So there you have it - Tyrion a blessed soul will live happily ever after and find Tysha and she will forgive him everything that he himself and his family done to her.

Archived