Denial is a hell of a drug

Also, I totally do not want Sansa and Sandor to end up together. I don't know, I just don't like them together. Him heroically dying for her I can accept, but them as a couple? I seriously don't see it, sorry.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

same goes for arya and gendry.

just... no

I'm in denial that people don't like Bran's chapters! Boo to you all!

But more seriously, I'm in denial that Cersei isn't broken. I suppose come Winds I will be proved wrong, but I just can't seem to believe that she will work anymore mischief

Also, I totally do not want Sansa and Sandor to end up together. I don't know, I just don't like them together. Him heroically dying for her I can accept, but them as a couple? I seriously don't see it, sorry.

Same here. I hate the idea of San/San, there's nothing nice or romantic about their interactions and if Sansa is having fantasies about kissing him she's fucked in the head.

I'm in denial about the whole potential Blackfyre conspiracy even possibly being real and having some relationship to Aegon/Illyrio/Varys. I don't like it, and it involves characters that I'm not invested in emotionally, so I find it annoying. But all that Blackfyre stuff is in there for a reason...I just hope it is some other reason that I can't quite think of myself.

I refuse to see R+L with anything other than eye rolling annoyance/disgust.

This too, Jon being the child of Destiny makes me feel all his decisions meant nothing since anyway he is destined to save the day at the end. This disguss me. But I hope his mixed blood is some kind of key to trigger something that could save humanity, that RHaegar knew this and banged Lyanna only because she was the only Stark Female available.

I dont want the most fanatic (lame) ending: hey you know, this kid is your king and he want to fight the Others, so let join hands and fight togheter while singing some Beatles greatest hits while he is riding his great stupid dragon, then let watch him make tons of babies with his wifes Sansa and Dany.

You just need to read my Saul Tigh quote to understand my feeling. I want Jon to be his own man and if he saves the day it would not be because 2 retards saw the future 20years ago and knew that it would happens if they conceived Jon.

This too, Jon being the child of Destiny makes me feel all his decisions meant nothing since anyway he is destined to save the day at the end. This disguss me. But I hope his mixed blood is some kind of key to trigger something that could save humanity, that RHaegar knew this and banged Lyanna only because she was the only Stark Female available.

I dont want the most fanatic (lame) ending: hey you know, this kid is your king and he want to fight the Others, so let join hands and fight togheter while singing some Beatles greatest hits while he is riding his great stupid dragon, then let watch him make tons of babies with his wifes Sansa and Dany.

You just need to read my Saul Tigh quote to understand my feeling. I want Jon to be his own man and if he saves the day it would not be because 2 retards saw the future 20years ago and knew that it would happens if they conceived Jon.

The way Martin writes Jon may be the savior but not the way it would be expected.

Archived