TTTNE 419: almost as mad as a March Hare

Angalin

Good morning! How is our resident Sith Targ today? :D

I hope classes are going well!

I have spent 4 hours trying to locate an elusive JW iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball in a yellow, 4 inch size. I finally emailed the company. I had to throw Daisy's out yesterday, its so old. We've bought her the same exact thing in red and blue and she won't play with them.

The things I do for dogs.....

The funniest find was 'ethical tennis balls' with mint flavor. :wacko:

I'm on about 40 hours without sleep so I feel like singing to you.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

Just replace the don't(s) with just(s) and that's what I'm singing.

I love it :D.

Good morning! How is our resident Sith Targ today? :D

I have spent 4 hours trying to locate an elusive JW iSqueak Bouncin' Baseball in a yellow, 4 inch size. I finally emailed the company. I had to throw Daisy's out yesterday, its so old. We've bought her the same exact thing in red and blue and she won't play with them.

Resident Sith Targ is in a great mood and off to class soon :D.

I say, I say this race is fixed! been here for damn near a year and I still aint won nun. :dunce:

I've been here longer than that, still havent won a race, but I've started a thread, and got post 1000.

Zar is that some sort of a record?

What in the world is TTTNE?

The Thread That Never Ends, but I'm not sure we are still in the world!

Lady Q...they were talking about discharging him today, but they want locate a hidden kidney stone. So, hopefully tomorrow.

Bale, TTTNE stands for 'The Thread That Never Ends'. Its like a slow chat.

*hugs Atropis and gives her more crackers* Don't worry, that's the glory of hardwood floors :D

fingers crossed for your dad!

Morning spammers. Or happy 4am if you're a fellow insomniac. Sleep is for the weak!

But God damn I miss it.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/102096-insomnia/?hl=insomnia - insomnia thread

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Awesome karate class last night. Working on advanced jujitsu moves: shinogi. (It think that is Japanese for blade. It is an arm lock, where we twist the arm up and behind the back. (put your arm up and try to reach the middle of your back, the elbow is by the head---that is the position) then pull the person down. have to be very careful to not hurt the person's shoulder. it was a lot of fun learning and practicing. I like being an "advanced" belt level :)

Also sod the owl hat already. So much excitement :)

I went back to bed this morning for a "nap" since I feel just horrible.

I woke up 4 hours later :o :o

I've not done that in a very, very long time :)

Are you a Vikings fan? I think I'm going to try to watch it again and see if I can get through it this time.

I hope you are not getting sick :grouphug:

Lady Q...they were talking about discharging him today, but they want locate a hidden kidney stone. So, hopefully tomorrow.

Bale, TTTNE stands for 'The Thread That Never Ends'. Its like a slow chat.

I missed what happened to your dad, but I hope he is better :grouphug:

:lol: pets are people too

A "quick" mp (as if there was such a thing ;) )

What in the world is TTTNE?

You've had the words and the thumbnail sketch -

yes it's a slow chat, but it's also a close community. We keep track of each other - like we are all happily greeting Atropis today because she hasn't had time to drop by in like 6 weeks - and we notice things like that.

There's also the special circumstances of the slow moving chat - which is that it always ends in a RACE! The race is to get post number 1,000 and from post 950 - 1000, special rules apply so that "." is an acceptable post. If you are lucky#1,000, you get to start and pick the theme for the next thread.

The race happens with whoever is around at that point which given that we have posters from New Zealand, Australia, India, Dubai and on around to Oregon, you can get some pretty interesting times of day for these things. You can be around TTTNE for months and not see the race. So it's a lot of fun to get in one and winning is a blast.

Other than that, be respectful, and have fun.

Oh, and we have royalty too:

King & Queen of TTTNE for 2014: Lord_Tyrion & the maid of woodlynne.

Hand of the King and Queen: Zar Lannnister (Zar is also last year's King)

Spamperial Foot of the King and Queen: Buckwheat

The court of \m/ Rock 'n Roll \m/ honorary titles here:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/102207-tttne-413-titles-titles-and-more-titles/?p=5318305

:grouphug:

I'm lurking indeed with a smile upon my face!

I'm fine guys and I greatly missed you. Too much to explain so I better not start. Two words: obligations, priorities. I'm so sorry.

You'll be done some day, right?!

We'll be here to welcome you back when you have time. Thanks for checking in!

Good morning! How is our resident Sith Targ today?

Bex, I totally get it.

I'm a cat lover, but could just as easily be a dog lover if Mrs. Chicken was so inclined - and you can't do the thing part way (imo). It's 100% devotion, whole hog or don't own a dog/cat.

They give you 100% so it's only fair.

I've been here longer than that, still havent won a race, but I've started a thread, and got post 1000.

fingers crossed for your dad!

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/102096-insomnia/?hl=insomnia - insomnia thread

JESSICA IS BACK!

I love that av, Gillio. I liked your other ones, but love this one.

Morning my lovelies

Awesome karate class last night. Working on advanced jujitsu moves: shinogi. (It think that is Japanese for blade. It is an arm lock, where we twist the arm up and behind the back. (put your arm up and try to reach the middle of your back, the elbow is by the head---that is the position) then pull the person down. have to be very careful to not hurt the person's shoulder. it was a lot of fun learning and practicing. I like being an "advanced" belt level

Also sod the owl hat already. So much excitement

I hope you are not getting sick

I missed what happened to your dad, but I hope he is better

:lol: pets are people too

Glad you're busy, Lany.

Always nice to see you when you have time. :)

Good morning folks.

Time for a long day. I am going to a guest lecture tonight by Woodward & Bernstein though so that should be pretty cool :)

Wow!

I'm jealous.

Woodward has sold his soul to the devil and Bernstein? Who knows. But I'd geek out and go see them anyway for All The President's Men alone.

Dunno what this is about, but I know I'm going to see it just because 1:20 - 1:30 :D

It's one of Marvel's lesser known franchises. Basically Superheroes in space. It'll tie into other films in the MCU. And yes Starlord looks awesome. But it also has Karren Gillian in it (she shaved her head for the role) Bradley Cooper voices Rocket Racoon, and Vin Diesel voices and does the motion capture for Groot. (Though it should be pointed out, that whilst Groot is incredibly intelligent he is only capable of saying the phrase 'I am Groot.') Zoe Saldana ( :wub: ) Is Gamora.

I'm lurking indeed with a smile upon my face!

I'm fine guys and I greatly missed you. Too much to explain so I better not start. Two words: obligations, priorities. I'm so sorry.

*faints*

My beloved twins have been reunited!!!!!!

*dances the happy dance*

Okay, well maybe it was only briefly (for now). Good to see you, Atropis. :kiss:

Great news, Bex!

Would Wendy like one of these?

You know, sometimes I just enjoy listening to the "Drive" soundtrack early in the morning. It's probably one of the best soundtracks ever put on a movie, and definitely one of the best films of the last five years.

I have that soundtrack, too. Agree - it's very good and a very good film.

Welcome to TTTNE! :cheers:

:lol:

Hello Gentle-Spammers. Forgot about this new thread. Grats Ang.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!

This looks like great fun. :laugh:

I've been here longer than that, still haven't won a race, but I've started a thread, and got post 1000.

That's definitely an interesting piece of factoid.

I've won four threads in 3 years, I think.

I remember 317, the Halloween Thread, and the 80's thread, but I'm sure I won one between the Halloween and the 80s, I ninja'd a win from KM long ago.

Archived