TTTNE 419: almost as mad as a March Hare

Angalin

This thread's reading tells me its fate lies with TTTNE. :love:

Good call, and it makes a hilarous read!

Why was there no race/

:lol:

What's not fair?

:bowdown: :cheers: :lmao:

THE MOST EPIC WIN I HAVE SEEN!

How sneaky of our moddess, she merges the threads and then steals the win. Congrats!

Congrats again :commie:

Good call, and it makes a hilarous read!

:lol:

:bowdown: :cheers: :lmao:

THE MOST EPIC WIN I HAVE SEEN!

How sneaky of our moddess, she merges the threads and then steals the win. Congrats!

CONGRATS Angalin!

Gift

You merged them!! :love:

Now I gotta go back and read TTTNE 418 and see how Colder Hands' thread interjected! :D

And congrats on the epic win!

I've not seen many races, but this one was hilarious :lol:

Congrats Angalin :cheers:

And an extra :grouphug: for Bex

Thank you, thank you all very much. I'd like to thank the Academy, my agent, my manager, the cast and crew, and the cinematographer who respected all my best angles after I took him aside for ten minutes to explain things.

...what, this isn't the Oscars?

Thank you, thank you all very much. I'd like to thank the Academy, my agent, my manager, the cast and crew, and the cinematographer who respected all my best angles after I took him aside for ten minutes to explain things.

No, in the oscars they put a little song to force the cool people out of stage... except if you're um Matthew McConaughey :P.

For the curious, Here is where the threads interjected. Tell me if the flow from CH's posts doesn't seem like it's the same thread?

So epic. Thanks for giving me a fun afternoon in a rather stressful day Ang!

This is the Spam Awards, you win not the Oscar, but the Kevin! Of Bacon.

Congrats on the win Angalin!

Thanx for the good wishes everyone!

And its a beautiful spring day here in Augusta :) Dad will probably come home tomorrow, the parental yard has been chainsawed and raked, and my hipster neighborhood is out in shorts. And I have hot Russian dudes figure skating on my TV. Life is good.

Now come the difficult decisions...a house across the street from my parents is for rent, but its the house where a bunch of little boys were abused in the 1980's when I was a teenager. I saw picture of the place online and it looks horrendous on the inside. The upside is that I can be at my parents house in 30 seconds if they need me, instead of 25 minutes. I can't believe that they want as much to rent it as my apartment costs. Its in an older neighborhood and no renovations have been made since it was built in 1978.

Mom is asking if I want their house for Sis and I to live in and I just don't know if I would want to live there. I felt like I was slapping her in the face when I told her that. Right now I feel like the world's worst daughter. :(

No, in the oscars they put a little song to force the cool people out of stage... except if you're um Matthew McConaughey :P.

For the curious, Here is where the threads interjected. Tell me if the flow from CH's posts doesn't seem like it's the same thread?

So epic. Thanks for giving me a fun afternoon in a rather stressful day Ang!

:rofl:

Ang, brilliant. Nice job. :cheers:

Mr. Fling on a fly by through town tonight spammers. With no notice. So I dyed my hair this morning to freshen up a bit.

It came out the color of cranberry sauce. NOT THE COLOR ON THE BOX. My students have been cracking up all day. I am NOT pleased. :grumbles about stupid lying hair model pictures:

Archived