Your Favorite Guy (or Girl) on the Opposing Team

I found myself rereading some of Jaime's Riverlands chapters in AFFC last night; some of my favorite in the series. And it hit me, not for the first — or last — time that Daven Lannister is actually a decent guy. He's funny, he sees the Freys for the shits they are, he respects the Blackfish and he seems capable. It also hit me that he's a walking corpse nonetheless, and I was sad that this otherwise decent guy had to be a Lannister.

So. Who's your favorite person on the opposing team? The "opposing team" being whatever faction is set against to your preferred one.

I was writing about Lancel for ptp recently, a character that was previously off my radar. I find the shape of his arc really interesting, and feel like the descriptions of him looking like a post Ramsay Theon after Blackwater was quite sad. He's a poor man's Jaime throughout the book, but then I don't think he did anything quite as bad as Jaime (or at least it was more understandable due to his age). He's on the road to redemption, maybe to be smashed apart by Robert Strong, and for these and more reasons - I find him an interesting character, and likeable in an unusual way.

Girl General I always imagine her as extremely hot and it melts way the whole she a terrible slaver for me, though I wont shed a tear once old Barry gives her and the Yunkai the spanking they deservein the upcoming battle.

I find a surprising number of Lannisters likeable-- Daven, Genna, Tyrion (sometimes) and, increasingly, Jaime :ph34r:

I'm also pretty sure I would love Uncle Gerion.

Eta- I forgot Kevan and Lancel, and wait, are Tommen and Myrcella Lannisters? 'Cos I like them too.

I'm afraid I like about 75% of "Team Lannister" :(

Sandor back in the day but he doesn't really have a side, and I don't really get into the whole what team are you on thing. Go team bite me is about as close as I get. Don't know if I have anyone who fits the bill.

Puddles maybe? Not really going to cheer for them till Jon is leading them. So I guess that's an opposing side for now.

You know what Aerys Oakheart, wasn't really fond of who he served. Nasty bit of work that Myrcella, the kids pure evil and Darkstar knew it.

Archived