Dating thread VII? Single Nerds Club

Sylva Santagar

I have no official backing for this number, but 3 is called a threesome/way, 4 is called a foursome(/way?), 5? I haven't heard anything. Certainly not wishing to suggest I'm a personal authority on the subject, if the number is 7 then I need words for 5 and 6!

I have no official backing for this number, but 3 is called a threesome/way, 4 is called a foursome(/way?), 5? I haven't heard anything. Certainly not wishing to suggest I'm a personal authority on the subject, if the number is 7 then I need words for 5 and 6!

I can't actually back that up, 5 it is :P.

Wouldn't six just be sex? :p

Wouldn't six just be sex? :P

That would get awfully confusing then, are you suggesting finding 2 more couples or you just never want sex again?

Don't be so single-centered. Desperate swingers have to date too.

Had been wondering where you were with some of the descriptions that came up before :p

That would get awfully confusing then, are you suggesting finding 2 more couples or you just never want sex again?

Sextet then? If you just count the boobs, a round dozen?

Had been wondering where you were with some of the descriptions that came up before :p

Midterm grades were due, and I was housewarming for Mr. Fling.

It looked like things were getting held down around here. :leer:

Edit: Commas, they're like that shoe on the bathroom floor that's always in the wrong spot.

Archived