Dating 8 - group 'pizza', swaggering, internet dating, and more!

Larry of the Lawn

Kungotte, I'm with Lily. Yes, we went out. Yes, we had fun. Yes, I was glad to here from you after our date. Yes, I want to see you again.

But contacting me over and over and over again when I haven't even had time to respond to your first or second message just makes me feel crowded, especially if I'm working.

Good luck with the surgery Chataya.

Now for the yearly question: cut the hair because guys like longer hair and my coworker crush thinks it looks good or cut this hot mess off so I can be cool? Decisions, decisions.

Right, just because he's airing out his crazy here, doesn't mean he's spamming her with messages. I think that's where everyone is getting confused and maybe glancing through the post and catching the the slightly manic tone?

Kungtotte,

I truly meant to encourage you to continue to hide it. My reply was based on your hypothetically acting on your (totally understandable because she sounds awesome) inappropriate impulses.

Got my fingers crossed that she calls soon.

Bex, I think you want to cut your hair. Look at your post :lol:

Everyone please remind me I cannot keep him

You can't keep him. He's not a magwai where you can feed him (but before midnight!) and keep him; he is a bird and needs to be allowed to fly free and find his own food.

Aw Kay! You like this one. Let him go and maybe he'll turn into a boomerang too.

Even boys like their freedom. They tell me they appreciate it that I understand this. I don't. I think I'm just ignoring them because I'm busy.

I'm sure you know someone that can help you with the chains

ETA

Also, good news on my situation. She was not going to come out tonight but she ended up going anyway, it wasn't said out loud but the subtext was that it was in order to see me.

We are also definitely on for dinner Friday. Yay. I think I've figured her style of communication out now, so there shouldn't be any major problems from here on out.

We are also definitely on for dinner Friday. Yay. I think I've figured her style of communication out now, so there shouldn't be any major problems from here on out.

Lol just because you've rationally figured it out doesn't necessarily mean you'll stop going nuts, the part that goes nuts isn't remotely rational! At least that's how it is for me >_<

Lol just because you've rationally figured it out doesn't necessarily mean you'll stop going nuts, the part that goes nuts isn't remotely rational! At least that's how it is for me >_<

That's why I specified "major problems" instead of "no problems" :p

Archived