Dating 8 - group 'pizza', swaggering, internet dating, and more!

Larry of the Lawn

...picture it please, diving into bed in the morning yelling, "Shai-Hulud! Raise the hooks!"

This is a sex thing, right? Please say this is a sex thing. I so want this to be a sex thing.

I didn't know where else to air this grievance, but I pulled a kegel muscle last night. Were there stretches I have been supposed to be doing first?? The horror, the absolute horror. I thought I'd worked through it and the muscle spasms that come with orgasm made me feel like I was being stabbed. Imagine feeling both those things at the same time. I am so confused.

I didn't know where else to air this grievance, but I pulled a kegel muscle last night. Were there stretches I have been supposed to be doing first?? The horror, the absolute horror. I thought I'd worked through it and the muscle spasms that come with orgasm made me feel like I was being stabbed. Imagine feeling both those things at the same time. I am so confused.

So... *puts this message in decoder* ... you want to know if there's a way to salvage the pizza once the crust is burned?

Kay, It's excruciating. I've found that keeping my core toned is a 100% preventative of those type of muscle spasms. Biggest prompter ever to go to the gym.

Naz, Kara,

Seriously you guys. It was just a pee-pee joke.

If you don't upload a photo, don't use a dating site. I and pretty much every other person on the planet automatically ignore profiles with no photo.

well said.

i have replied to three people who did not have pics. mostly because the message they wrote me was long, well thought and well written. they clearly spent time reviewing my profile and thinking about what they sent, and i liked their compliments. i felt i owed them a reply. everyone else i ignored who had no pics, i would not even read profiles.

one of the three i wrote back sent 12 pictures instantly to my reply. i had not asked for pictures, so i came off looking less shallow than i was ;) i was relieved that she was very attractive. she lived almost 3 hours from me so we never ended up going on a date, but i do think she is a good catch on paper and enjoyed a couple nice phone chats with her.

sometimes there can be hidden gems in the no pics, or at least this one experience tells me that. however, they must reach out to you first and seem worth a reply to investigate. there is no way you can weed through all the non-pic profiles hoping for luck. not saying looks are everything, but to me the lack of confidence in not posting a pic is more telling. you don't need to be the most attractive person, but you should own who you are and be proud.

It's not foolproof or anything, but typically if all the photos are modelling/photo shoot photos it's a big giveaway (you couldn't take *one* selfie?). If you combine that with a very attractive woman it's more suspicious since it would be easier to find modelling shots of someone who looks like a model, etc. Also, just a single photo is pretty off. Who doesn't have more than one? Your phone is right there.

As far as the camgirl thing goes though they might just be creeps who hope you are, rather than drawing conclusions from your photos.

I don't think I'm cut out for online dating. I've had zero luck at all. Most don't even reply, and the ones that did made it clear that it wasn't happening but were pretty vague about why.

Went out to a rock club yesterday to a release party for this new band. Within five minutes I'd struck up a conversation at the bar with a really cool woman and ended up talking to her the whole night, as well as being invited to come along to the next place (where she was a regular) and staying out *way* later than I'd originally planned. Didn't get home into bed until 2:30 and I get up for work at 4:30.

So apparently I'm pretty fucking excellent in person or godawful via text (or a little of column A, a little of column B).

Archived