Favorite female character?

Defeatarion

I can't believe the amount of people who love this little 11-year-old psychotic serial killer so much. I mean, everyone can have their own opinions, but I find that kinda gross.

And, yay for psychotic little 11 year old serial killers then, and for you as well.

I can't believe the amount of people who love this little 11-year-old psychotic serial killer so much. I mean, everyone can have their own opinions, but I find that kinda gross.

She's fun to read about, and is a sympathetic character considering everything her, and her family has been through. I don't see why it's hard to understand why people like her? And she's not psychotic.

She's fun to read about, and is a sympathetic character considering everything her, and her family has been through. I don't see why it's hard to understand why people like her? And she's not psychotic.

No, she's not. She's a traumatize child who has had to make her way in a very cruel world. What she does is basically a coping mechanism for the horrors she's experienced and seen. I don't cheer her when she kills, I feel horrible that this is what she feels she must do, it makes me sad for her, for the little girl that she once was.

Arya, first and foremost, but I also love Dany. Other faves are Meera, Osha, Old Nan, Brienne and Missandei.

Wow, NK and NQ I think you both need some couple counceling :p

No, she's not. She's a traumatize child who has had to make her way in a very cruel world. What she does is basically a coping mechanism for the horrors she's experienced and seen. I don't cheer her when she kills, I feel horrible that this is what she feels she must do, it makes me sad for her, for the little girl that she once was.

As I see it, the horrors she has experienced made her mad. Just look at the Mercy chapter.

Wow, NK and NQ I think you both need some couple counceling :P

Haha, never noticed that :D

^^Arya isn't mad, she's traumatized and possibly a bit disturbed, no surprise considering the ordeals that she had to face. She's a wonderfully complex, flawed, sympathetic character who some of us find extremely interesting to read about.

Basically, it is our opinion and while you are certainly welcome to yours, I'm not sure why you have such a problem with people liking her. As many people on this forum like Sansa or Asha and a smaller amount like Dany. To each their own.

Sansa, Margaery, and Olenna.

Olenna is such a badass grandma. She's the head of House Tyrell, The matriarch. And she was the one who grew a pair and decided to kill Joffrey.

Sansa is a very sweet and innocent girl but she's strong. She was able to keep her head at KL and the Vale and she's still alive. Plus Sophie Turner is beautiful!

Margaery...I don't have anything to say about her but she's pretty and she's the queen.

But you have to give it to the women playing the game. They play it on hard mode.

Archived