Favorite female character?

Defeatarion

Arya - she's just an awesome character, the shit she has seen has been terrifying but she perseveres, her time in Harrenhall was awesome to read, those were some of my favorite chapters as we first discover the mystery of the FM with Jaqen H'ghar and then her journey through the Riverlands with the BWB, getting captured by Sandor and getting so close to her mother and brother, and now she becomes no one, she's one of my favorite characters period, female or male.

Sansa - I was not a huge fan of Sansa in the beginning but was able to overlook eventually, I especially post KL Sansa, once she gets with LF I started to really enjoy her, the way she's catching on to LF plan, I feel like she's biding her time and will eventually become a true player of the game. 

Daenerys is my number one but I love Catelyn, Sansa and Arya too

Cersei is a brilliant villain, and my favourite "evil" character

I adore Arianne and Asha, they would probably be my favourites if we knew them better

Margaery is interesting, Missandei is a sweetheart. They are favorite supporting female characters.

Arya Stark and Brienne of Tarth. I also like Val, Wildling Princess.

Tyene Sand has potential to become a favorite in later books, if you ask me. And there is some hope left for Melisandre redemption.

For me, it's a bit of a toss up between Arya and Brienne.  Arya, because I feel sorry for her, and I respect her desire not to be a victim, but to assert some control over her situation.  While her desire for revenge is scary, it's at least (for now) directed at the specific people who deserve it.  She's one of the few really morally questionable characters I love.  Brienne, because I'm a sucker for the honor bound, duty above self type.  

Arya Stark and Brienne of Tarth. I also like Val, Wildling Princess.

Tyene Sand has potential to become a favorite in later books, if you ask me. And there is some hope left for Melisandre redemption.

Brienne of Tarth, because she is: atypical, brave, loyal.....

I also like Arya, Meera and Asha...

Archived