What are you listening to? Vol XIII: Sing me a song, you're a singer

Ferrum Aeternum

Nice, good looks on the Allah-Las track, pretty dece. Sounds like they've got a bit cleaner production on this one, but I can really see it growing on me.

Yeah I noticed that actually. Maybe they made enough money off the first one not to record this in their bedrooms or something? Will be interesting to hear how different this one is...

I like it a lot. I probably liked Blunderbuss more, but that's my favorite thing he's ever done.

So far I like Blunderbuss better, but I haven't really listened to Lazaretto enough times to properly judge it. I think the two Raconteurs albums are probably my favourites out of the albums Jack White has appeared on.

On the bus on my way into Boston, so I'm listening to Signals, Calls, and Marches by Mission of Burma. Seems appropriate.

Nice!

I'm trying to come up with a Boston traffic/ "I can see South Station but still will be on this bus for 40 minutes" That's When I Reach For My Revolver joke... But it's not coming together....

PS, if you're in town for the next day or two and have any free time, PM me, and I'd love to buy you a beer

Nice!

I'm trying to come up with a Boston traffic/ "I can see South Station but still will be on this bus for 40 minutes" That's When I Reach For My Revolver joke... But it's not coming together....

PS, if you're in town for the next day or two and have any free time, PM me, and I'd love to buy you a beer

Thanks, but I'm already on my way back to Brooklyn. I was just in for the night to catch a game at Fenway with my sister and briefly visit with my nephews this morning. Hope to catch you next time.

Archived