Small questions v.10082

Angalin

Do we know the identity of the dwarf with the golden teeth?

We don't know for sure. He is possibly the juggler in Tyrosh that Penny tells Tyrion about. His body was found at the temple of Trios with his head missing. Penny mentions that he is an old man and when Cersei is presented with the head, by a Tyroshi, she remarks that he looks twice as old as Tyrion.

We don't know for sure. He is possibly the juggler in Tyrosh that Penny tells Tyrion about. His body was found at the temple of Trios with his head missing. Penny mentions that he is an old man and when Cersei is presented with the head, by a Tyroshi, she remarks that he looks twice as old as Tyrion.

Thanks ;)

Do we hear anything more of Reznak after he sends the cupbearer with the news of the dragon escape? The plan was to take him and Hizdhar into custody iirc, which I assume happened, but do we hear anything.more after that? Where they are kept, who guards them etc?

ETA: Rhaenys, the usualy age would presumably be 11/12+ (for beginning to arrange, not actual marriages). Though if there is mention of Walder Frey, discovering which wife of his had recently died would help narrow it down I suppose? I dont have Feast on me so I can't check right now

Do we hear anything more of Reznak after he sends the cupbearer with the news of the dragon escape? The plan was to take him and Hizdhar into custody iirc, which I assume happened, but do we hear anything.more after that? Where they are kept, who guards them etc?

ETA: Rhaenys, the usualy age would presumably be 11/12+ (for beginning to arrange, not actual marriages). Though if there is mention of Walder Frey, discovering which wife of his had recently died would help narrow it down I suppose? I dont have Feast on me so I can't check right now

Arianne was asked if she wanted to marry Beesbury, Frey, Grandison, Gyles Rosby, and Eldon Estermont..

I can't remember if she had already had a proposal when she was 14, (and Daemon Sand asked Doran for her hand), or if they all came afterwards.

But that tip on Walder Frey is a good one.. I'll see what I can make of that !

On Reznak, the Barristan sample chapter doesn't state anything about Reznak at least. I don't think it has been told yet.

Arianne was asked if she wanted to marry Beesbury, Frey, Grandison, Gyles Rosby, and Eldon Estermont..

I can't remember if she had already had a proposal when she was 14, (and Daemon Sand asked Doran for her hand), or if they all came afterwards.

But that tip on Walder Frey is a good one.. I'll see what I can make of that !

On Reznak, the Barristan sample chapter doesn't state anything about Reznak at least. I don't think it has been told yet.

Hmm, do we have dates on when the others may have married? That could also help (though Gyles Rosby appears not to have married at all of course...probably crushed after losing out on Arriane :)) I can't think of marriages mentioned for any of the others offhand, so we probably can't work it out that way. But the Frey bride is worth a shot I suppose!

(Just to add, those really are terrible matches for Arriane. Doran really made sure she would refuse :p)

ETA: Hmm, interesting. i wonder if its on the app at all (I only downloaded the free version for the sample, yes :blushing: )

She gave Daemon her maidenhead at 14 so I think it is safe to assume that his proposal came shortly afterwards. Renly also visited Dorne but was not interested, more bemused, by Arianne's overtures...wonder why? ;) Doran also declined invitations for her to meet Edmure and Willas.

She gave Daemon her maidenhead at 14 so I think it is safe to assume that his proposal came shortly afterwards. Renly also visited Dorne but was not interested, more bemused, by Arianne's overtures...wonder why? ;) Doran also declined invitations for her to meet Edmure and Willas.

Yeah, I know. But I am trying to find a timeframe in which Ben Beesbury was proposed as a husband (I am working on bettering all the birth years on the wiki, and Ben is still lacking one). We know his age during the proposition of the match, we know he died a few years later.. But I was hoping to find a mention to when the first had been proposed.. No matter who the first was.

Hmm, do we have dates on when the others may have married? That could also help (though Gyles Rosby appears not to have married at all of course...probably crushed after losing out on Arriane :)) I can't think of marriages mentioned for any of the others offhand, so we probably can't work it out that way. But the Frey bride is worth a shot I suppose!

(Just to add, those really are terrible matches for Arriane. Doran really made sure she would refuse :P)

ETA: Hmm, interesting. i wonder if its on the app at all (I only downloaded the free version for the sample, yes :blushing: )

Walder's eldest by his 7th wife was Arwyn, the youngest Shirei. Shirei was born in either 292 or 293AC, and Walder is unwed in 298AC, so he was proposed to Arianne in between these years, I suppose.

Arwyn was born in 285AC, when Arianne would have been 9. So it must have been between Shirei and present

Where was Oberyn during Robert's rebellion ?

We don't know. GRRM was asked during a Q&A once, but he couldn't remember either. He said; "either in Dorne or Essos, I'd have to check my notes".

To me, Oberyns lack of participation in the war suggests that he was in Essos, and might not even have known what was happening.

Archived