Legend of Korra Season 3

Sci-2

Ugh, such a good episode, such a good season. Only three episodes left :(

Also, who would have thought the most gruesome death would be from airbending?

I don't think they could foreshadow Bolin lavabending enough. Maybe Ghazan could be his teacher, seeing as how they got on fine and he's not that evil of a villain (at least compared to some other villains the show has had)

come to think of it:

Why didn't armless lady not just try every day to bloodbend her body out of the volcano prison?

At least after 26 days or so she would hit the day when there was a full moon. Then just also bloodbend all the guards, and voila, freedom.

Or easier even: Sweatbend. Like Katara.

major plot hole.

:D

still awesome...

come to think of it:

Why didn't armless lady not just try every day to bloodbend her body out of the volcano prison?

At least after 26 days or so she would hit the day when there was a full moon. Then just also bloodbend all the guards, and voila, freedom.

Or easier even: Sweatbend. Like Katara.

major plot hole.

:D

still awesome...

I thought of sweat bending as well, but perhaps it was so hot most of the sweat would evaporate?

Regarding bloodbending, she might not know how to do it (which I'm fine with because imo it's been WAY overused) or perhaps her armlessness makes it near impossible.

Ugh, such a good episode, such a good season. Only three episodes left :(

Also, who would have thought the most gruesome death would be from airbending?

I don't think they could foreshadow Bolin lavabending enough. Maybe Ghazan could be his teacher, seeing as how they got on fine and he's not that evil of a villain (at least compared to some other villains the show has had)

That literally had me gasping for air.

I miss those days when we got two episodes at once.

I thought of sweat bending as well, but perhaps it was so hot most of the swear would evaporate?

Regarding bloodbending, she might not know how to do it (which I'm fine with because imo it's been WAY overused) or perhaps her armlessness makes it near impossible.

every good waterbender can bloodbend during the fullmoon. it is just prohibited.

And if it was so hot that sweat would evaporate...well then it would have to be more than 80 or 90 °C......and then she would be a nice steak.

Somehow only earthbenders can be easily locked away with no chance of escape. only need a nice ice or wood cell.

Even firebenders could overcome the cold prisons. When Zuko went to the Northpole, Iroh told him how to.

Or just don't have guards.

Though I don't think it's true that every good water bender can bloodbend; I was fairly certain you had to have mad skills.

I agree. The only non full moon bloodbenders were of Yakone's line, which Ming Hua is not.

Also, perhaps she could not keep track of night and day too well. Perhaps she didn't know when it was a full moon.

that's why I said try all the time, after 26 days or so a moon cycle is over and she should have had her shot.

But of course, no guards or something, there definitely was a way to keep her from escaping even then, but still ;)

What if on the full moon, they had guards who could bloodbend themselves?

And yes, Tenzin v. Zaheer for sure please! Also Bolin will definitely Lava bend I think. Maybe Korra will teach him.

Predictction:someone Korra cares about will deliberately be put in danger to force her into the Avatar state. You heard it here first.

This continues to be by far the best season of Legend of Korra and really on par with the best of A:TLA. I was stunned that they had Zaheer flat out kill the Earth Queen AND how he did it. So many bad puns to use to describe it so I won't. :p

Can I just say I love the voice acting for Zaheer. It really lends extra weight to the character.

Henry Rollins right? I think someone mentions this earlier.

On the episode - Vacuum bending. Holy shit.

As long as I'm breathing...

good episode. Sadly only one left next week. Fortunately twice as long.

Fantastic choreography.

Wow! That was one hell of an episode. And I note they kept Jinora back. Guess she needs to be pissed off at what they do to Tenzin to let loose?

I really wonder what they're going to do with the next episode. Will it be a rushed wrap up? Will we get a continuation with the next season? I sure hope it isn't a rushed one hour which completely wraps this storyline up. I think the Red Lotus is worthy of a two season arc. They've proved themselves to be first class antagonists.

I guess Tenzin isn't dead. There was somewhere a fight shot of him we didn't get yet.

I liked the scenery of Ba Sing Se. really well done with the colors. Red. red lotus. Red Square in Russia.

Kinda lame that the kid didn't get that cool hero death, but well, it is a "kid's show"

Archived