Season 5 casting - v. 4 [Spoilers]

Arkash

Ok thanks. I'm skipping all the posts that aren't quoting me lol.

They're brothers sisters from another mother. In the books, Ellaria only was mother to 4/8 of Oberyn's kids. Looks like they're changing that up to give her 5/8 or 6/8.

It's almost certainly the case that a lot of characters have been cut but the press release does say "some of the new cast members" so there will be others to follow.

BRB crying about Alexander Siddig though.I never thought he'd actually be Doran :)

Guys, relax. Not announcing Arianne's casting does not mean that she has been cut, it simply means that they either haven't cast her yet or they're holding her back because she's a more important character. They aren't going to cut her.

It looks like you did not read the press release or watch the leaked casting videos.

Guys, relax. Not announcing Arianne's casting does not mean that she has been cut, it simply means that they either haven't cast her yet or they're holding her back because she's a more important character. They aren't going to cut her.

I wish I had your faith

Tryst's description was "Doran's heir" on that pdf. So she's either aged down or done.

"She says she first acted like Sansa, and that he was her other half. She hopes on day they'll meet again, they could be a power couple, like Brangelina".

(he = TYrion)

I love her portrayal of Sansa, but her analysis of the character always makes be cringe a bit.

It's so far gone that it doesn't even warrant a verb. :(

I almost did laugh out loud there.

This is moving fast, but did they say something about not shooting the northern segment yet so those casting, ahem, Wyman Manderly, fake Arya, may not be announced yet?

Not sure that helps the Greyjoys much though, but maybe.

The comments on Arianne omission are already worse than LS.

(do not care at the moment rolling on the ground in rose petals imagining Stannis getting more than 10 minutes a season)

Archived