TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

HIIIIIIIIII ALLLLLL :3 finally it's all over! Waiting 45 mins for my train so I'm in a coffee shop... drinking tea. I don't feel like coffee today ._.

Helena: woah, 4 hours?! longest exam I've ever had is 2 and a half hours.. I think I have a 3 hour one at some point next year but tbh they go by very fast.

I was in waterstones the other day and saw it too, it's so shiny and awesome :laugh: but.. I really shouldn't be spending any money right now :shocked:

Man, I feel great... well emotionally I feel fantastic but actually I have a headache and feel quite sick, was nauseous before the exam (probably travel sickness) and was worried about throwing up in the exam :( (I didn't thankfully)

No way am I practising my driving today, I might crash into something, I'm just gonna sleep, eat and play Assassin's Creed which I haven't done in like 2 months D: and then gym from tomorrow.. *shudders*

Good day.

Today's plan is to meet a dance school friend and go to the dance school to figure out stuff for the following year of dancing. I fear I have not exercised at all during summer, so I will not be able to stretch at all once I go back. :wacko: As soon as my stupid stuffed nose and the silly overcast weather clear up, I need to start jogging again too. I am not fit at all.

Lany

Research is the best! It is known

Yes of course it is! :commie: Somebody agrees.

Read at your own expense

beware of some unsolicited advice at times :devil:

Of course this happens. :leaving:

I understand completely, and I truly appreciate it. I do.
I just..... I'm scared that's all, I mean this is the first time I'm living alone, my cousin went back to Texas, and I don't really want a roommate, at least not yet.

:grouphug: I see you are scared. I hope you will be okay from now on. Take care of yourself, will you?

I think I've decided to quit drinking. For the most part anyway. Weird.

That sounds like a good idea. :thumbsup:

Right, breakfast and exam, here I come. It'll all be over come 12.15pm.

Good luck at the exam! EDIT: That is, I hope you did well! Have a nice relaxing day now. :D

I've been shopping this morning. Bought two new tops and a pair of jeans. Then I bought some fruit from a market stall because it was cheap. Then I went and looked in Waterstones. I never realised just how big some of the books I've read are. It makes me glad I have an e-reader so I don't need to carry them around with me. I mean, I saw the Hardback edition of Fool's Assassin (which looked so lovely I nearly bought it, even though I have the ebook) and woah! Could you do some damage with that thing. Its practically bigger than my head :dunno: :shocked: Talk about doorstop books! :P Anyway, now I am having a quiet Costa coffee before I go and get the bus.

That is the reason I brought Dreamsongs and not one of ASOIAF to London to get signed, it is the only paperback by GRRM that I have. Those books are like bricks! I was lucky to get a paperback Fool's Assassin, since I probably would not be able to stuff a hardback into my suitcase. But sooooo pretty, Crannog has a hardback, the one with the golden covers, I am sure it looks lovely on a shelf.

Quick "Hello all!!" to the spamily.

Can't read back now, but scrolling down I see Nymeria's new sig line and approve! :thumbsup:

Cora,

Sorry to hear you're scared. Hope you're OK?!

Buck,

I love all my ASOIAF books, the more beaten up and dog eared the more I love 'em.

Soo sleeepy.

WAKE UP!

@the books: first I bought the books in german. Which are 10 total (yes they split every book and gave them new names :stillsick:). After I joined the forums I decided to buy the english copies too. So, 15 books of Ice and Fire.

H_c, could I bother you with an Marvel related question? I need an expert :D

I had to come by and say Gillio's puppy av is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

And the longest sort-of-exam I ever sat was the LSAT, the law school aptitude test, which took about 5 hours to complete, with actual writing time about 3 1/2 hours and with pauses in between as stuff was collected, distributed, etc.

WAKE UP!

@the books: first I bought the books in german. Which are 10 total (yes they split every book and gave them new names :stillsick:). After I joined the forums I decided to buy the english copies too. So, 15 books of Ice and Fire.

H_c, could I bother you with an Marvel related question? I need an expert :D

You can ask, but I know nothing. You'd probably do better with TBB or First.

eta

FB: did you get your law degree?

OMG! What a cute dog!

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

watched the Emmy's last night. Best part was Weird Al (does words to opening music, including GoT)

Well, this part isn't bad either

A sure sign of maturity

very nice

While I have done it for health reasons, I do still have a few drinks every once in a while on special occasions (like the con I attended with Maid). Like they say "everything in moderation"

Weird Al was awesome with the GoT parody. And having a typewriter delivered to GRRM... Classic. Just wish someone had on a "GRRM is not your bitch" button. That would'a made it perfect.

Morning folks!

I'm sitting in the waiting area of my local GM dealership. Waiting for them to get me a rental car. Apparently there is some kind of chain loose in my engine.

Mind you, this is a 2010 gmc terrain and we've already had the fuel pump, water pump, rear camera and a complete transmission overhaul. Now this.

I do believe I will be contacting an attorney about the lemon laws here. There is absolutely no reason our vehicle should need major work after 4 years :angry:

Anyway, hope you're all doing well?

Good morning, Lady O and all the rest!

Babysitting went well. The mother is as big a fantasy nut as I am and she offered me a look in her bookcases :commie:

I watched Frozen with the child, she kept singing along with every song and telling me what would happen next :lol:

You can ask, but I know nothing. You'd probably do better with TBB or First.

Why me? I've never read a Marvel comic in my life :P

Morning folks!

I'm sitting in the waiting area of my local GM dealership. Waiting for them to get me a rental car. Apparently there is some kind of chain loose in my engine.

Mind you, this is a 2010 gmc terrain and we've already had the fuel pump, water pump, rear camera and a complete transmission overhaul. Now this.

I do believe I will be contacting an attorney about the lemon laws here. There is absolutely no reason our vehicle should need major work after 4 years :angry:

Anyway, hope you're all doing well?

As a diehard Toyota owner, I'm just gong to say, you are right. There shouldn't be that number of major issues in 4 years.

The Cali. AG's office should be able to help you without costing you a dime, I would think?

As a diehard Toyota owner, I'm just gong to say, you are right. There shouldn't be that number of major issues in 4 years.

The Cali. AG's office should be able to help you without costing you a dime, I would think?

I think if an attorney goes after the manufacturer the manufacturer must pay their fees. I have to do my research. But I am so over this stupid car. I wanted a Subaru outback but husband forced the terrain. I never liked it.

I really really need my morning coffee.

Archived