NFL Regular Season- Where Preseason hopes go to die...

Trebla

I did not get to see any of Washington @ Houston, but just looking at RG3's numbers, they're pretty solid. Was it just way too many short completions or something?

I think he had like 10 completions for 40 yards at one point.

I did not get to see any of Washington @ Houston, but just looking at RG3's numbers, they're pretty solid. Was it just way too many short completions or something?

Pretty much. And Watt spent the entire day singlehandedly collapsing the O-line so there was little opportunity to let plays develop. That said, he showed little ability to escape, buy time for himself and make the kind of backbreaking plays he was so adept at as a rookie. And his strange clumsiness ended drives either by contributing to sacks or tripping and fumbling while trying to hand-off to Morris killed drives. They only scored one TD all game and he was a big reason why.

Go Bengals! I take complete credit for the win. If I wasn't at the game, we'd have lost. Fact.

I ended up watching the Skins game at a Bengals bar (seriously such things exist in Denver!) , so maybe you owe me?

I remember finding out that a bar in NYC was a Bengals bar and being flabbergasted.

Really? Its NYC, I wouldn't be surprised if every team had at least 2 bars.

Even down here in DC most of the teams have at least one bar, including, yes, the Bengals.

Go Bengals! I take complete credit for the win. If I wasn't at the game, we'd have lost. Fact.

Good work!

I was getting pretty irritated with settling for field goals all damn day, but that AJ td was pretty. Nice to see his juggling skills pay off lol.

Hope Eifert isn't out for the season, that shit looked nasty. It was also crazy how different our D looks without Burfict in there. I don't think the Ravens score that first TD if he's on the field.

Big road division win though, and Dalton finally wins in Baltimore.

Really? Its NYC, I wouldn't be surprised if every team had at least 2 bars.

Even down here in DC most of the teams have at least one bar, including, yes, the Bengals.

Yeah, at the time I just sort of assumed that only the big "public" teams had their own bars - Cowboys, Steelers, 49ers, etc.

How wrong I was.

Archived