I Wish I Knew How to Quit You, Board.

Weeping Sore

If you want to be banned, I would think starting this thread would do it.

"The overreaction of militarized police toward fundamentalist Islamic radical feminists in game culture, with circumcized men holding doors open for pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors"

FTFY

"The overreaction of militarized police toward fundamentalist Islamic radical feminists in game culture, with circumcized men holding doors open for pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns"

just need the death penalty added

The overreaction of militarized police toward fundamentalist Islamic sock-puppet radical feminists and their state sponsored executions in game culture, with circumcized men holding doors open for raw milk drinking pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns

those poor cats.

they are allready either cruely confined and kept indoors or have owners who don't care about their well being and forced to roam in disease and pretitor environments.

Have abbortions.

Have doors held open in patranising ways

drink raw milk

and are gun nuts.

you want them to be pick up artists as well.

Scott I suggest the militarized police can belong to Ukraine.

Is Obama to blame for the overreaction of Ukraine's militarized pick up artist police toward Putin's fundamentalist Islamic sock-puppet radical feminists in Israel and their state sponsored executions in game culture, with circumcized men holding doors open for raw milk drinking de-clawed pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns

Is Obama to blame for the overreaction of Ukraine's militarized pick up artist police toward Putin's fundamentalist Islamic sock-puppet radical feminists in Israel and their state sponsored executions in game culture, with circumcized men holding doors open for raw milk drinking de-clawed pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns

... And don't tip

Archived