I Wish I Knew How to Quit You, Board.

Weeping Sore

No, you need a mod to step in and say something-or-other has to stop, and then post about whatever needs to stop. BAM!

I am intrigued by your idea and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

ahem...

Is Obama's front yard vegetable garden to blame for the overreaction of Ukraine's militarized pick up artist police toward Putin's fundamentalist Islamic sock-puppet radical feminists in Israel and their state sponsored executions in game culture, with non-monogamous circumcized men holding doors open for raw milk drinking de-clawed pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns and smoking pot for Jesus?

"Is Obama's front vegetable garden to blame for the overreaction of Ukraine's militarized pick up artist police, toward Putin's fundamentalist Islamic sock-puppet radical feminists in Israel, and their state sponsored executions in game culture, with circumcized men who refuse to tip who are holding doors open for raw milk drinking de-clawed pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns and smoking pot for Jesus. Resulting in the forced euthinasia of all our wanker Mods and GRRM eating pies/having a life and not writing fast enough"

I think there may be a limit on thread title size so we may have to limit charater flaming to the orrigonal post.

BTW - I love you all mods and I don't think any of you are Wankers (although I suspect you may enjoy and the act) I also think GRRM should eat pies if he wants too and is entitled to enjoy his life. The rest of that proposed opening thread title - well the answer is YES imo

However probably the easist was to get banned is just to start at thread listing all the great thinks Pod has done for you and how wonderful he's made your life. He's not to blame for any troubles and should be thanked.

edited to inculed Mance's contributions

"Is Obama's front vegetable garden to blame for the overreaction of Ukraine's militarized pick up artist police, toward Putin's fundamentalist Islamic sock-puppet radical feminists in Israel, and their state sponsored executions in game culture, with circumcized men who refuse to tip who are holding doors open for raw milk drinking de-clawed pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns and smoking pot for Jesus, resulting in the forced euthinasia of all our wanker Mods who don't care about the rights of men on the Paleo diet and GRRM eating pies/having a life and not writing fast enough"

This reminds me of Kat's brilliant quit-by-PowerPoint, which I count as the single greatest post of my 8 or so years as a prisoner here.

It worked so well for her that she became a mod not long after, IIRC.

However probably the easist was to get banned is just to start at thread listing all the great thinks Pod has done for you and how wonderful he's made your life. He's not to blame for any troubles and should be thanked.

The idea of a thread praising Pod came up on Facebook recently. It happened once before and the servers went into sulks.

The overreaction of militarized police toward fundamentalist Islamic sock-puppet radical feminists and their state sponsored executions in game culture, with circumcized men holding doors open for raw milk drinking pet cats that are kept indoors/outdoors who are having abortions while holding guns

Wait. Where's the "Why the Board is not what it used to be" and "Tractor pr0n" and WWII refought all over again?

And where the hell is Hereward??

it's more consistent with board best practices to file an annual I'm quitt0ring thread, WS.

This is true.

I have a few ideas that may work for you WS:

1)Become a rabid fan of a character, any character. Then spam the 'Appreciation' threads with why the character that the thread is dedicated to sucks compared to your character. You do not have to be reasonable or have a justified defense...you only need to rabidly endorse your character. All other posts in the thread must be reported.

2)Start a 'Let us reclaim the swastika as an ancient symbol' thread. The mere suggestion that the world move on from the Cold War may start enough friction.

3)Start a thread on 'Chastity' or 'Waiting for a Traditional Marriage'. If nothing else, the responses there should inspire the 'I'm quitting the Board forever' thread that Sologdin mentioned :D

You could try reading a few of the international politics threads in which posters snipe at each other for twenty pages at varying pitches of dog-whistle bigotry despite the fact that clearly neither of them has any idea what they're talking about and are just reading off whatever news headline they happened to see that morning. That always helps me when I feel like I'm spending too much time here.

WE could join forces to bore you to death.,..

Start a thread like thins whenever you like and...

bore..

bore..

..bore.

..bore..

bore.

bore..

bore

bore

The root of all forum addiction is that someone is wrong on the internet. If this forum is particularly hard to quit, it must have more than average wrong.

Every time I leave the board for a few weeks, my first post back is always an argument against someone, without fail. So, either your theory is valid, or I need to deal with my aggro issues.

A couple of ideas that may have worked in the past:

Threads about:

Your grandson sniffing his moms panties and maybe or maybe not masturbating

Spamming every thread

Disagreeing with the Mods

Holding, and expressing strong conservative views

Peak oil

circumcision

abortion

Just a few ideas. I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Archived