Football, take gazillion - Arsenal injury crisis is still ongoing

baxus

Fucking internet not fucking working properly missing what seems to be quite a good game of fucking football fuck.

Come now, the Anderlecht- Arsenal game is nothing to get so worked up about.

Side note, I like Welbeck but he seems to have a bit of tunnel vision at the worst of times, could have slipped Sanchez in at least twice but completely ignored him.

I don't know what you're talking about. Can't you hear the desperate hope when Sterling touches the ball? Amazing.

LOL

I guess singing #YNWA and then sitting on your hands for 90 minutes counts as atmosphere.

As someone versed in European shambles I'd like to officially declare this Liverpool performance a Fucking Shambles.

Perhaps we'd have a better atmosphere if we offered 2-for-£12 tickets to fill our stadium up?

Yeah maybe you would. Cheaper tickets are a good thing, obviously. We're not the club famed for our Special European Night Atmosphere though.

Still, you can always sub on the Spirit Of Istanbul in the second half I guess. Martin Tyler has already mentioned it once or twice.

No, you're the club famed for its silly conspiracy theories and bitter fans who spend as much time looking at others as themselves.

Yeah that's true I guess. I'm OK with that.

Poor from Liverpool from the moment Ronaldo scored.

Joe Allen is so fucking bad technically, I don't have the words.

Completely capitulated, despite pressing on originally.

They might as well go to sleep.

Though I do want to see what reaction Balotelli gets by the end

Archived