TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

There's an old english saying that "you can't have your cake and eat it too"

I always forget English is not your first language

According to wiki you would talk about wolves and goats!!?!!

How spooky. I literally just read a section of my contract law textbook with this phrase. How very British!

Basically I was on another forum last year, me and a group of friends got into a massive argument with the owners/admins (since the owner was a shithead to us) most of us left and all. And I got a hell of a lot of shit from the people who were on the owners/admins side, like more shit than anyone else. I decided to go back a month ago, forget past grudges and move on :) I made my peace with the owners/admins and it's cool. I don't believe in holding grudges. first of all I have issues with a so called 'friend', I'm tired of putting all the effort into our sham of a friendship, I'm not pulling the weight myself so he can fuck off. Also learned to my dismay that there are people there who still hate me.. :lol: seriously, people still haven't gotten over last year? It's ridiculous. Some reckon that some people there were just jealous of me since I had a lot of friends and was 'popular'. In particular one woman who divorced her husband (she was 26 then) for a 17 year old perverted guy, and once when I told him to leave me alone because he was harassing me so badly, she took it badly and thought I was being snobby and that I wanted everyone to accede to the 'princess' demands. Like hell I did. She was a super jealous bitch LOL. Anyway people can hold their grudges or whatever, I love myself and plenty others do too, everyone's grudges can go to hell. If people wanna talk to me, sure, I'm up for it. :)

Just stay on this forum, we are generally okay. ;)

I always do that. 1.5 lines, largest font possible, graphs, tables, footnotes. Perfectly working assignment hacks.

Good day people!

Still coughing. Which sucks because I should head back to life tomorrow. But it seems like I won't. I really want to get enough rest and not make this last a month.

I'll go and have some chocolate.

1,5 lines is standard. :P I always write in font 12 TNR. With as many footnotes as necessary. We were taught to use the (SURNAME 2001: 57) quoting way, not with footnotes, so there is no need for too many of them. In this field, graphs, picutres and tables are not often used, it would look silly to include them with some topics. I do not think I have used any tables or charts in my assignments at the faculty ever. But lists are often, at least in linguistics. When it comes to literature, most anything is just plain text in the style of an essay.

Almost nine pages ... I still need a lot of them. But less than yesterday. This gives me hope. :P

BEST PARENTS EVER!

Just the right amount of cool and creepy ;)

1. Nerdist is awesome. The podcasts have made my daily wretched commute enjoyable.

2. Groot is :wub:

3. Have you seen the movie? The soundtrack is the best I've heard in a long time. It's on my Christmas list to the family.

4. That swing is seriously amazing.

Just stay on this forum, we are generally okay. ;)

I plan on doing so, you guys are seriously the nicest I've met. And much more welcoming. ;)

:grouphug: for all, how are you doing?

I ate some chicken from the pot cus I'm hungry and burnt my tongue, booooooo.

Day 9 of lurgy. I was coughing a bit this morning, and again just now, but other than that I feel 90% better, yeah! I'm sure I'll be 100% better tomorrow, woooo! :commie:

How is everyone else doing? I haven't seen much sicky talk on here, does that mean everybody's better? I hope so, that would be awesome. :D

I always do that. 1.5 lines, largest font possible, graphs, tables, footnotes. Perfectly working assignment hacks.

Good day people!

Still coughing. Which sucks because I should head back to life tomorrow. But it seems like I won't. I really want to get enough rest and not make this last a month.

I'll go and have some chocolate.

I spoke to soon! Sorry you're still coughing. :( Nah, it won't last a month - I have a comprimised immune system and even then mine only lasted 9 days, so for other folks it should heal way quicker.

Chocolate is an excellent remedy. Me I've been indulging in chocolate digestives. I thought why not, I'm poorly I deserve a treat.

Anyway, hope your cough gets better quickly! Sleep is also a good remedy.

I spoke to soon! Sorry you're still coughing. :( Nah, it won't last a month - I have a comprimised immune system and even then mine only lasted 9 days, so for other folks it should heal way quicker.

Chocolate is an excellent remedy. Me I've been indulging in chocolate digestives. I thought why not, I'm poorly I deserve a treat.

Anyway, hope your cough gets better quickly! Sleep is also a good remedy.

I sleep waaaay to much as it is :lol: and it's been going on for more than a week. The doc did tell me to be patient though so I guess it's okay and I just have to wait. :s

Yeah chocolate is great!

Thank you a lot! :)

Archived