TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Congrats to you & the tuna on the win GMM.

I thought about staying up to be in it, but figured it would be OK if some early riser in Europe won.

Oh :lmao:

Congrats GMM!

Buckwheat's birthday is around this time, am I wrong? (Tried to check but it's private)

:ninja:

Yours comes first, does it not? Buck is the 7th, I believe - at least it was last year. My sister's is the 6th, so remember these things. ;)

Congrats to you & the tuna on the win GMM.

I thought about staying up to be in it, but figured it would be OK if some early riser in Europe won.

:ninja:

Yours comes first, does it not? Buck is the 7th, I believe - at least it was last year. My sister's is the 6th, so remember these things. ;)

ah, my guess was either 3rd or 7th, that's why I asked. Thanks :)

Why is this a spoiler btw? :leaving:

Hey pizza queen :leer:

If you have any supreme ingredients under that crinoline..... I would be honored to take you are my queen. :bowdown:

what kind of ingredients are you speaking of? :P

Free pizza for everyone who accepts me as the pizza queen! :leer:

ah, my guess was either 3rd or 7th, that's why I asked. Thanks :)

Why is this a spoiler btw? :leaving:

:)

I made indirect reference to your birthday being tomorrow (is it not?) and since you didn't mention it, I put it in spoiler . . . which in a way is just begging people to take a closer look. :)

You know? Stuff for supreme pizzas!

Tomatoes

Mushrooms

Green peppers

Black Olives

Red Onions

So on, and so forth

All yours when you want them!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

All hail the pizza queen!!!

:smug:

--

Hmm, what to put in my sig.. something pizza-ish..

Morning my lovelies :kiss: Miss you guys, but I can't access from school, and they are keeping me very busy. I got put on a school's "favorite" list, which puts me on top of the call list for all schools, so I am working everyday and even have jobs booked 2 weeks in advance. (rather cool, actually :) )

I had about 30 minutes last night from when I got home to when I had to leave for karate. *sigh* I should have some time tonight, but do have to do some laundry

Have been doing very well on my no SAGs this week (ok, it is only day 3, but still, I am not even missing it)

Congrats GMM!

And an extra :grouphug: for everyone

Just call me Kitty. Kitty McDoogle, that Is.

I think I'm missing birthdays :( If there are birthdays, please show me to the birthday threads, please :)

Day 2 of rain :commie:

Got to see my best friend yesterday that moved away - he even fixed my phone :)

I wish he lived closer.

Turkey pot pie tonight. Yum.

Archived