TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Hey we have a Birdie sighting :) Hello *waves"

Ooooh! Oooh! Ooooh!

Look! Haagen-Daz starts selling vegetable flavoured ice cream!

Start with Tomato slathered on a nice big shortbread cookie and you have a basic ice cream pizza!

I'm fine, thank-you! I have spent so much time on Acrophobia and Acrophilia I haven't even stuck a toe in TTTNE!

This is so wrong... in so many ways... well, actually a tomato is a fruit. I just can't see them like this... all smashed and frozen :bawl: poor things.. they would've done so well on a sandwich.

I agree, it looks very detailed..... and so far the reviews I have read aren't disappointing. Though, people are playing a lot of DAI atm

How do you like it First? Jake?

I like it a lot, the storytelling and setting is immersive and it forces you to think about what you say or do, even when choices have to be made in a couple of seconds. The kids of the family you follow feel a bit too much like the Stark kids, though. It's not as good as the stellar Walking Dead game by the same creators, but I didn't expect it to be. Still there's a lot of potential here. I'll definitely be waiting for the future episodes.

Good day.

Congratulations on the win, GMM. Cannot go wrong with ice cream. :drool: I love ice cream.

What about yours? :P

Because personal information should not be disclosed to the public like that. :pirate:

Ice cream is great even in december :agree:

Mine too, and I recalled your birthday was pretty close to it.

Because a spoiler tag counts as disclosure of any information :pirate: :D

I am only going to start doing the assignment, and it is 9 PM. Joy.

While congratulations are due for the win :bowdown: :bowdown:

BIRDIE! :grouphug: You are missed!

What is the bird in your avatar saying? It is too small to read.

The Avatar says, The early bird gets the worm

The pizza eating birdie says, Ew. So glad I'm the late bird.

:D

:wub:

Common saying here: early bird catches the worm, second mouse gets the cheese :D

Archived