TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Greetings.

All necessary reading for next week is completed and it is only Friday of the week before...

In other news, I was far too excited to discover there will be another Bond film. I realise this is probably old news now, but I have only just found out. :wub: James Bond films.

And Rhae, yes - Daniel Craig will be Bond again :leer: ;)

ETA: Hey Gillio. It feels like a while since I last saw you posting. How are things with you? Is the cafe doing okay?

Adara :grouphug: Hope you have some luck soon with your house hunt :grouphug:

Cora :love: I'll try come see you in chat tonight. I've a few things to sort out but I should make it. Will you be there? Is it a date? :p

You are supposed to click "connect" on the blue button. :)

Also, there is a T missing in the title of this thread. This crime should not go unpunished. :whip:

Oh this I found after I allowed mibbit.com. "Connecting to server..." is all I see now.

Good day.

I was at the faculty at 7 AM. The 7.10 lesson should be punishable by law. You would not believe how full the buses are at 6.32 already. I am not a morning person.

And I still have to do some faculty stuff.

The good thing is, I am going to the cinema with a friend later. I just hope I do not fall asleep there.

I am sorry that you had to spend your birthday at the doctor's and listening to all the relatives not remembering about it. :grouphug:

The first word reminds me of "bulldog". The second word is so strange it does not remind me of anything. Hungarian is a weird language. :P

I could get behind that.

I wish to learn how to ice-skate too. I only tried it once, and liked it, but that has been years ago.

Even 8am classes are horrible anything starting sooner should indeed be punishable by law :agree:

Will you watch mockingjay? Hopefully I get to see it today too *.*

Oh I spent less than half an hour with the doctor business, including going there and getting home. The relatives were a bit too much but they didn't forget it, it was just an insignificant marginal business compared to what they wanted me to do for them :rofl: oh well.

It is indeed and lame jokes are even based on it, sucH as 'bulldog szuletesnapot" on a card with a cute bulldog...

Ice skating is great! I really want to go before Christmas too. Good luck with learning!

SoM, thank you! :)

This happens every December and every year it seems a little worse.

:grouphug:

The decorating isn't done until the dragons land (and the rest of the lights too)

Looks good :) I really like the swords above the hearth.

what's the best way to hurt yourself with a knife without killing yourself?

Stop right there Nym. Don't. It's impossible to solve a problem that way. Listen to the others.

:grouphug: You can PM me anytime and please don't consider doing this. Also, you really shouldn't be ashamed to post here.

Archived