TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Thanks Nuncle and Eyron.

Today is the day that the annual holiday depression hit. I don't even have enough motivation to get my ass showered and out of the house :(

Oh :( Boo for depression! :commie:

:grouphug:

Boldog Születésnapot is Happy Birthday in Hungarian, according to Google translate.

Happy Birthday Rhae! I wish you all the best!

And for once google transalate didn't lie :D

Thank you, Nog! :)

Heyoooooo

You rebellious fiends!

Also, Happy birthday to The RhaenysBalerion

Thanks, GMM!

I like your great-aunt as well! She sounds so sweet!

Kinda like your granny's sister :huh:

She's really sweet. My grandma's younger sister messaged me too, but her older sister calls me every year and it's just the most adorable thing in the world.

Yeah, Bex, I'm with nuncle. Out of the house is overrated. In the past 5 days I basically just came home to sleep and that sucks. I'd never want a life style like that. I have a home so it'll be a home, not just a room where I come to sleep. I like spending time at home. And not just in the loser introvert sense. I actually enjoy spending time in a place where I feel home. :grouphug: for the depression.

*hands Bex a glass* Have some wine, I didn't spill my blood into the bottle, at least.

I haven't left in 4 days except to empty the dog.

This happens every December and every year it seems a little worse.

Ok, no joking here, for I cannot see your face. I hope you are exaggerating a little. If not, I don't know, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to look for some professional help?

Thanks Nuncle and Eyron.

Today is the day that the annual holiday depression hit. I don't even have enough motivation to get my ass showered and out of the house :(

ah sweetie :grouphug:

I had serious anger issues today :( Husband works Sat, Sun, Mon, I work Mon-Fri, so we never really see each other. Since I had a rare day off I thought we would spend it together. I had to run an errand this morning, told him I would be back quickly. When I got home he wasn't here. He went to run errands, near where I was and was gone a long time. I got mad but I did put up the outside lights.

He bought me double stuff Oreos to make up, but I am on no sugars or grains now. :(

Lany that looks wonderful!

I had a wonderful day yesterday, I went ice-skating and then for dinner with friends... and probably broke the world record for most number of falls on the ice-rink :leaving: my friends were too afraid to come near me in case I fell on them.. I did at one point, we all collectively fell over together :leaving:

It was soooooo much fun though and there are even pics of me falling :leaving: and my friend teasing me about it. Hahahahaha they were shitting themselves laughing at how much I fell over XD

I am sooooooo tired even now... although not sore thankfully...

Rhae, sounds like you had an eventful day! Hope it was a lovely birthday for you :grouphug:

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS HAVE NOW BEGUN FOR ME :commie:

How is everyone today?

Good day.

I was at the faculty at 7 AM. The 7.10 lesson should be punishable by law. You would not believe how full the buses are at 6.32 already. I am not a morning person.

And I still have to do some faculty stuff.

The good thing is, I am going to the cinema with a friend later. I just hope I do not fall asleep there.

Le Birthday Recap - Part I

I am sorry that you had to spend your birthday at the doctor's and listening to all the relatives not remembering about it. :grouphug:

Boldog Születésnapot is Happy Birthday in Hungarian, according to Google translate.

The first word reminds me of "bulldog". The second word is so strange it does not remind me of anything. Hungarian is a weird language. :P

HAPPY EVERYDAY TO EVERYBODY

I could get behind that.

I had a wonderful day yesterday, I went ice-skating and then for dinner with friends... and probably broke the world record for most number of falls on the ice-rink :leaving: my friends were too afraid to come near me in case I fell on them.. I did at one point, we all collectively fell over together

I wish to learn how to ice-skate too. I only tried it once, and liked it, but that has been years ago.

Archived