TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

I have to kill all your emoticons. :(

Good morning everyone.

I finished the first episode of the new GOT game last night and I really recommend it, great ending too.

Happy birthday Rhaenys!

Happy Nameday, Rhae!

Happy Birthday Rhae!

Looks like I actually have a day off. I need to get some errands done, so it is not too bad of a thing

Happy Birthday Rhae,

I'm truly happy I have been given the privilege to get to know of you! You are quite wonderful! So thoughtful, funny, and intelligent! A rarity to say the least! I hope you make time for yourself and please don't work too hard! I have grown to love your company and look forward to your life experiences...... did that sound weird? that sounded weird! I'm sorry!
Awww I'm sorry, just know I think you are great.
I only hope the best for you, in all of your endeavors.

Awww, Cora :wub: :grouphug: you are the sweetest, thanks so much for your kind words!

Thank you Cora

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHAE!!! you are a wonderful person and basically what cora said have a wonderful day!

Pizza is meh, but I never found something who hates it. Just like Ice Cream.

That being said...

Happy B'day RhaenysB

Rhaenys!!!!!!!!

Happy Day!!!!

Hope its great

HAPPY B-DAY, LOVELY RHAE!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

You lot are the best bunch of people of the internet, I'm so grateful to have the honor to know you all. Thank you so much for your thoughtful kindness and support and advice and company! :grouphug: :kiss:

Happy Birthday Rhae!!!

:cheers: :commie: :cheers:

You are a ray of sunshine and so much fun to have here! Hope your day is wonderful :)

Just bought it, gonnagive it a shot. Im just starting telltales Walking Dead games and they're pretty fun!

I LOVED TWD game. I've only played the first season but I actually cried at the end :blushing:

If there is ever a Saga game I may have a nerdgasm.

I downloaded it for free, if you want I could show you how.Oh, you're in for a good time :

Is it a PC version? I've never gamed on a computer before :uhoh:

Lost my AK quote. He said Horsefeathers and my heart giggled. Horsefeathers :rofl:

*stumbles in weeping tears of relief*

Deadlines met. Assignments handed in. Only 1 lecture and 2 tutorials next week. Mothership visiting Saturday. Pure bliss.

*walks into flat out of the cold and begins to thaw*

Ooh, Happy Birthday Rhae!

Good job Helena :thumbsup:

I LOVED TWD game. I've only played the first season but I actually cried at the end :blushing:

Is it a PC version? I've never gamed on a computer before :uhoh:

I didn't cry but I definitely had tears in my eyes.

The second seasons isn't as good, but still really good.

I'm afraid it is :uhoh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHAE

Thanks, KiD! :)

And let me admire your member title for moment. Love me some Roy wisdom. :lol: :bowdown:

Happy Birthday Rhae!!!

You are a ray of sunshine and so much fun to have here! Hope your day is wonderful :)

Thank you so much LadyO!

*stumbles in weeping tears of relief*

Deadlines met. Assignments handed in. Only 1 lecture and 2 tutorials next week. Mothership visiting Saturday. Pure bliss.

*walks into flat out of the cold and begins to thaw*

Ooh, Happy Birthday Rhae!

That sounds absolutely cool :commie: I have two presentations and one exam next week. Another two exams the week after :bawl:

Thank you!! :)

Le Birthday Recap - Part I

Fifteen minutes after the planned departure time I finally left the house. First impression of the day. I should have brought sunglasses along. Second impression of the day. How the F could I possibly be missing sunglasses on a December morning? Third impression of the day. It's freaking hot. Fourth impression of the day. Where's the bus? Speaking of the bus. I've been standing in the bus stop for at least 3 minutes (and mind you, a bus is supposed to show up every two minutes in the morning rush hour) when I decided it was time to check the timetable. Oh wait. The timetable is gone. There's a public transport company note in its place. The bus stop had been RELOCATED. :lmao:

Group presentation meeting before class. Everybody is late. Collective traffic struggles. And collective agreement that we do not, after all, need to rehearse our presentation. Surely we wouldn't be the group chosen to hold the presentation today.

AND we weren't!

Mother wants to meet me after class. Can't imagine why. Gift giving + 10 minute small talk about her new dress and my new dress and sister's new dress. Mom, are you sick? (My mother never. ever. in life. discusses dresses.)

No, she is fine.

By this time my feet really hurt in the heels (you gotta look good at least on your bday, right?).

How do you kill two hours till your doctor's appointment? Our next five tips will save your ass. Whatever you feel like, we got you covered.

1. Tidy the rooms.

2. Respond to social media bday wishes.

3. Have a tea.

4. Make phone calls.

5. Watch half an episode of Charmed.

Subscribe for more!

Turned up 15 minutes early for appointment. Here is your shortened version of the next 20 minutes. Translation provided.

Hi, I have an appointment. 16.00. :) /Hi, I have an appointment in fifteen minutes. Do I wait or will you see me now, the waiting room is empty, the door is open.

You have to register downstairs <_< /How can you be so stupid that you didn't know you have to register in the basement?

*15 minutes later, because you actually queue for that long only to freaking register*

Hi, I registered. /So what now, there's still nobody else here and you still have the door open.

You will be called. <_< /Why do you bother me with your existence?

*2 minutes later I'm called because there was truly nobody on the entire floor aside from me*

Hello, you can put down your stuff there. Take a seat. /Hello, put down your stuff, take a seat.

Thanks. /Thanks.

And your problem is...? /So what's your problem?

Hairloss. /Oh tell me I'm not going to die, please,please,please.

<_< *looks at me* You have quite some hair. /You are an idiot, lady, you have tons of hair. You will just waste my time, won't you?

Well, yeah, but I had a lot more. /I know I'm hypochondriac, but I have my reasons, okay?

So tell me when it started, how it's going... /Just let's get over with this, please...

[*fill the bracket with my hairloss story*]

In fact it's absolutely normal up to 180 hairs per day. /You are an idiot, there was zero reason for you to come here.

[*more hairloss details I won't bore you with*]

So if you really want this checked you'll have to go to dental/gynaecology/other examinations and blood test. That's plenty of trouble and time. So what do you want to do? /Trust me you just want to go home and leave me alone.

I will have dental check up and it'd be great if you could prescribe me a blood test, so we could detect potential shortage on minerals or thyriod problem or anything wrong in general, so I could get supplements if needed. Extra vitamins or anything. /Excuse me but aren't YOU supposed to tell ME what to do?!

Alright. Who's your GP? /Whatever. Who's your GP?

XY.

DistrictZ?

No, DistrictW.

So here's the prescription. /You can really go now.

Thanks. In the meantime, is there a vitamin I could take or anything that may help on the short run? /Will you at least do something?

I can prescribe you Vitamin A. Have you had any lately? No? Okay, you take this dose and not more. /Are you happy now?

Thanks. Do I need an appointment with you once I got the blood test or just come back with the results?

No, no, you see I have tons of patients and people have to wait a lot for an appointment. If the results suggest so, you can just see your GP and he'll know better what supplements you should take then. /Oh please spare me your idiocy and bore somebody else with your stupid shit, I have patients with real problems, I don't have time for you.

Aha, I see. Alright. Thanks bye. /Yeah, I can see from the empty waiting room how busy you are. So you expect ME to make sense of the blood test results and turn to someone else accordingly. Are you that bad at your job or you just want to get rid of me so much? Whatever, I got the lab prescription, that's what matters. Bloody hell.

And that was how I wasted 5 minutes of the doctor's precious time that she could have dedicated to her empty waiting room.

Got home. Changed. Currently procrastinating school work.

Incoming calls.

Father: So that jacket we got for your sister is just no good. It doesn't match the material of her dress at all. And it's creasing, I told you two it wouldn't be good. She thinks so that it's not the best choice. So can you lend her something? Or can you go and pick up something for her somewhere? Oh come on, don't be ridiculous, it doesn't have to keep her warm, just cover her a little. Why does she need anything to put on top of her dress then? Well it's surprising to see that you would think her dress would look sophisticated enough without a jacket or a cover-up. So please discuss this with her and get her something decent, thanks.

Uncle: Hi, so we have no idea what to get for your father's bday. Here's this book series, we wanna get, but I'm not sure if it's quality enough. This is the author and the publisher. Can you check it if you go by a store? To see if it would be okay?

Aunt: Hi, I have no idea what to wear for your father's party! What do you think I should wear? What's trendy these days? What's trendy for my age group? Where do I get such stuff? Do I wear a suit? Or a dress? Or just pants and top? How elegant should I be? How elegant will you be? And your mother? What will your mother wear? Where did she get that? I don't know where I should get that. Can you tell me what to get and where to get it?

Sister: So when do you think I should get my hair cut? And where? And what style do you think I should pick? Oh that? No, I don't want that, I want the one I sent you a picture of. Yes, the one that looks exactly like the one you sent and I don't want, except that the model is blond. Wouldn't it be weird to see your hairdresser? Would I even get an appointment? How? Will you book one for me? When? Oh happy bday! It's awesome it's on 4 December. You know. FOUR. I'm so jealous! I wish my bday was on the FOURth of some month. Btw, is the Four book out yet? When can I get it? Can you get it for me? When? Where? How?

Grandma's sister: Hi darling happy birthday. How are you? Oh I'm fine too, guess what a disaster happened. My telly BROKE! And I got a new one, but it didn't work and it turned out the provider router broke too. But they came and fixed it. So now I can watch tv again and don't have to go to bed at 8. Are you healthy? Great, have a nice bday, bye, darling. :wub:

Random impressions of the day.

BBC news. Oh look, we are facist bastards again. Thanks, Mr McCaine. (No offense, beloved US friends :grouphug:)

The Charmed Enitre Series DVD pack is reduced to 50 bucks on amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :commie:

Booking lab appointment, nurse asks for birth date. "Oh wow. Happy Birthday!"

+1 I loathe politics >.<

Buck, the mighty belthazor is SUPPOSED to scare you :devil:

I should really stop procrastinating now.

Archived