acroPHILIA #4 - The actual game thread

yomi

I know I ask this wearily too often, about the things I do not like, but does anyone feel great about their #9 clue guess? :frown5:

I haven't got it. I thought it might be the theme. I also think it reads like a cryptic crossword clue.

I know I linked "follow this topic", because I got notifications, but all of a sudden I was un-linked, and now I am way behind.

Well, you still have three and a half day. If you feel that's to short, though, just say so.

I haven't got it. I thought it might be the theme. I also think it reads like a cryptic crossword clue.

Not too much discussion of the current clues and theme, please. Whining and bragging about how many clues you think you've got is perfectly fine, but don't go too deep into specific clues.

I'm done with round 1. I think. I'm not likely to do any better on it at least, so my score will either be spectacular or spectacularly bad. :D

I spent all of last night working on the two I'm pretty sure I have wrong, scouring the wiki for anything I can find to help. Twas to no avail methinks.

I may have one other wrong too. Pretty sure I've either got 2 or 3 wrong.

I spent all of last night working on the two I'm pretty sure I have wrong, scouring the wiki for anything I can find to help. Twas to no avail methinks.

I may have one other wrong too. Pretty sure I've either got 2 or 3 wrong.

The one I got right away, I am now pretty sure is wrong. But it sort of fits with my theme guess, which did help me figure out some of the others (unless those are wrong too). That's ok though. I don't play this game to do well, because I expect to fail in a big way but have a lot of fun doing so.

Archived