TTTNE 446: Ships

Buckwheat

I elected myself, as Nym proclaimed herself pizza queen... though after she left me ALONE, once she changed her title... I have been giving her strife since :P

Now we have a pizza knife and rebel :wub:

So yes, you can

How have you been?

Starky, you can... I think

But that shit is highly addictive. I'm .... I need to stay away from pain meds

Oh good! And I've been well, enjoying the weather tbh. Now and then I do take the time to lift my head from my laptop screen to hear the birds chirping :lol:

Pain meds? Are you having med troubles? Are you overexerting again? Damn young people :whip: (Whoa, I said young people!)

What the... I can't edit my own profile in tapatalk after changing my name ... When i go there the only option i can do is pm myself....

Tapatalk! This profile is mine by rights! *grinds teeth loudly*

Tapatalk. My experiences with it have been ... unsavory to say the least. It's just better to browse the forums in good old browser I've found.

Ewwwww, I feel like poooooooooop. :bawl: gotta go and see a doctor tomorrow. :stillsick:

THE FUCK?! Holy shit wtf... Gandalf actually finds Thrain? Daaaarn, extended editions rock.

You have diarrhea ? :eek: :shocked:

just teasing , if I can help id be happy to :grouphug:

I found the extended cut to be just a lot of walking around :lol:

Hey hc !

Take ours.

Please!!!

;)

I order two weeks of snow for delivery please!

we'll rid you of your snow hc, no worries.

How have you been? It's been a while since I last saw you posting

Potato, you stupid. No, I have a cold. Or... My old cold is reborn. I think it never really left. It loves me so much. It doesn't get I want to break up already and never read about relationship addiction in Cosmo. That's why we'll seek professional help tomorrow.

Extended versions are often tedious but there are always a couple scenes that are awesome. Like the soup scene in two towers. Or the mouth of Sauron in rotk.

Potato, you stupid. No, I have a cold. Or... My old cold is reborn. I think it never really left. It loves me so much. It doesn't get I want to break up already and never read about relationship addiction in Cosmo. That's why we'll seek professional help tomorrow.

Extended versions are often tedious but there are always a couple scenes that are awesome. Like the soup scene in two towers. Or the mouth of Sauron in rotk.

Well I don't blame it , Cosmo sucks :lol: but yes , props for getting out of that abusive relationship ! Domestic abuse shouldn't be a thing at all :p at any rate in hope you have one of those rare lovely treatment at the health sector :D

Yeah that was cool indeed .

Happy Hanukkah!!

You have diarrhea ? :eek: :shocked:

just teasing , if I can help id be happy to :grouphug:

I found the extended cut to be just a lot of walking around :lol:

Hey hc !

Hey Potato. Howzit today? :)

Okey doke, One shipment of Vermont snow heading to Europe asap!

Been alright. Checking in occasionally. Hosting Acophobia the past few weeks and that's where I've mostly been when on Westeros. That and various other games. EGs just enough to witness an epic battle between Benjen Stark and his nephew. :)

And you? Sounds like you're fighting some nasty illness. Hope you feel better soon.

I elected myself, as Nym proclaimed herself pizza queen... though after she left me ALONE, once she changed her title... I have been giving her strife since :P

Now we have a pizza knife and rebel :wub:

How could you do this to me :crying:

:bawl:

:grouphug:

Rhae, potato, you guys made me crack up :lmao: I hope you're better soon though Rhae :grouphug:

Poop sounds better than shit imo :P I have to go out in a bit.. I cba :bawl:

Happy Hannukah to all that celebrate it :)

It's time to celebrate Chanukah

I hope I get a harmonicah

Oh this lovely, lovely Chanuka.

So drink your gin and tonicah

And smoke your marijuanikah

If you really, really wannakah

Have a happy, happy, happy,

Happy Chanukah

That was beautiful.

Archived