Avengers 2: Now with even more characters

The BlackBear

I think the "age of ultron" is a reference to what happens "next" - not so much during the movie but the fall out of creating this AI and the effect it has now and later on both our avengers team (which will see a major shake up) and the world they live in

It could quite literally be 'an age of Ultron' if there are time shenanigans going on... Though I would be worried if time travel is coming this early. It's inevitable when the Time Gem shows up, but it always convolutes things so much.

It could quite literally be 'an age of Ultron' if there are time shenanigans going on... Though I would be worried if time travel is coming this early. It's inevitable when the Time Gem shows up, but it always convolutes things so much.

I don't think they are going to be going there quite yet.

Naturally with some story lines and basic elements (time stone/kang) the time line will be altered retcon'ed one way or another - undo some of the things that will be done - looking at you cap america....

Just not yet.

The age of AI and what it means going forward.

Vision v Ultron should be very cool. Seems to be a lot going on. Klaw, the twins, Von Strucker, vibranium (as we know that also introduces some cool things) - ant man is the next movie out in the summer in the next phase correct?

That reminds me, she's said to be playing Dr. Cho. Well the other day I saw that there is a "Cho" in the marvel universe. Is it possible Claudia Kim is playing a gender swapped version of this character?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadeus_Cho

'THAT MEANS WE WILL SOON BE GETTING THE LION OF OLYMPUS HIMSELF! THE INCREDIBLE HERCULES!'

• 2 weeks later...

So that means the Twins start as baddies and end as goodies in this movie?

We see them with Ultron in a bunch of trailers. And they're seen in an anti-avengers protest too.

And it's been announced I'm pretty sure. But definite confirmation from Joss in an Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beL87ZtNSh8

That was the worst Sokovian accent I've ever heard. It sounded so fake.

I think it's meant to be a rural Sokovian accent, which sounds precisely like that. My Grandfather, rest his soul, was from Sokovia, so I'm familiar with such things.

I'm on board if they have phonetic subtitles like Archer.

This trailer was a little quip heavy for my taste, hopefully they'll feel more natural (for a comic book movie) when it's in context.

The other trailers have been worryingly serious so I'm hopeful Whedon has the balance spot-on within the entireity of the film.

I think it's meant to be a rural Sokovian accent, which sounds precisely like that. My Grandfather, rest his soul, was from Sokovia, so I'm familiar with such things.

I hope you mean rural southern Sokovia, because rural northern Sokovia...totally not that.

I hope you mean rural southern Sokovia, because rural northern Sokovia...totally not that.

Pfft, everyone knows northern Sokovians are nothing but beet-farming nitwits whose forked tongues not only makes them adept liars, but also completely incomprehensible to the more civilized southern subset. *firm nod*

So who's going to die? I kinda want to place bets on either Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch (or both).

I mean, I've probably just missed all the contract negotiations for them, but as far as I remember they only have contracts for this movie.

Rhodey and Hawkeye are second up for me. Or all four to really raise the stakes.

I know this is random, but I'm sitting here bored and this thought occurred to me.

Archived