R+L=J v.132

BearQueen87

I know I spoke jokingly of Jon singing, but I do wonder if we won't get something of that later in the books, closer to the reveal time?

I doubt it. He's a bit of a dullard in that regard. (Arts, books, anything that doesn't help the a male bastard shine in Westeros...)

I doubt it. He's a bit of a dullard in that regard. (Arts, books, anything that doesn't help the a male bastard shine in Westeros...)

I don't know, Ned seem to give all the children a good education.

The girls even learned numbers, (Arya hoped Joffrey had a good steward because apparently Sansa wasn't that good at them), which was highly unusual for Medieval, noble girls.

And even Roose's truborn son sang and played the harp.

I just figured if something like this did happen with Jon, that it would be such a nonchalant, natural action that it would be mind blowing.

I don't know, Ned seem to give all the children a good education.

The girls even learned numbers, (Arya hoped Joffrey had a good steward because apparently Sansa wasn't that good at them), which was highly unusual for Medieval, noble girls.

And even Roose's truborn son sang and played the harp.

I just figured if something like this did happen with Jon, that it would be such a nonchalant, natural action that it would be mind blowing.

Good education, yes, but I was having conditional inclinations in mind. He'd be more of hands-on, lemme prove that male bastards are just as good type of achiever.

If I had to choose Jon-Rhae Rhae point of meeting it would be Jon's temperament.

Bastard or not, musical people aren't shy when it comes to music. They always sing, in front of other people, humming to themselves... :)

(Roose was really proud of his son, wasn't he?)

Aww... 15°C in my area! :)

Is it Fahrenheit or Celsius? When it's really cold here, we have -15 - -20 °C. Now it's more like +5 °C daytime, -5 °C during the night (but the sun is shining - it's really nice.

Well, -39º C is -38º F...so they are essentially the same at that point.

Russia?

Close enough, Hungary. Russia is much colder, I think. Nowadays it's very rare to have less than -10 °C during winter, though I remember one from my childhood with -15 - -20 (even schools were closed so they didn't have to turn on the heating)

Well, -39º C is -38º F...so they are essentially the same at that point.

Really? I've never know the Fahrenheit scale, we never use it. Though it may have some advantages:

http://imgur.com/gallery/ucOQh

Close enough, Hungary. Russia is much colder, I think. Nowadays it's very rare to have less than -10 °C during winter, though I remember one from my childhood with -15 - -20 (even schools were closed so they didn't have to turn on the heating)

Really? I've never know the Fahrenheit scale, we never use it. Though it may have some advantages:

http://imgur.com/gallery/ucOQh

I lived in Japan for a while, so I got used to the Celsius scale. But I'm more comfortable talking in Fahrenheit.

I actually agree with that scale, though XD I think it's easier to really gauge how hot or cold it is in Fahrenheit than you can in Celsius.

Archived