[TWoW Spoilers] Alayne I

Annara Snow

God please no no no no Sam chapter, even with being super bored I dont think I would read it

I don't understand. I'm excited to see more of old town.

That's to bad if it means the books farther away, but at least I'll get my fix of asoiaf. I need to read something new.

God please no no no no Sam chapter, even with being super bored I dont think I would read it

seriously? don't you want to know more about Oldtown and what the heck Jaqen is doing there? Sam never was interesting POV, but his storyline is getting better.

No way, it's Shitmouth's turn

"The fucking Wall shone bright under the fucking moonlight, casting weird fucking shadows on the fucking snow around fucking Eastwatch by the fucking sea.

"Well, shit", Shitmouth said as he saw the first fucking dead man rising from the fucking water, fucking blue eyes set on him."

Are you a shitmouth fan also? I'd love to see him again and your post made my day.

Don't worry! Sam is dead. Book 4 ended on a cliffhanger with him about to be offed by a faceless assassin; followed by an ominous silence in the post-FEAST portions of DANCE. But most people were so bored with his chapters, they missed what had happened.

Damphair, Sam, Sansa, seem to be the most likely with Tyrion I, Victarion, Arianne II, Barristan II as less likely options.

Don't worry! Sam is dead. Book 4 ended on a cliffhanger with him about to be offed by a faceless assassin; followed by an ominous silence in the post-FEAST portions of DANCE. But most people were so bored with his chapters, they missed what had happened.

His story was about to become more interesting with the Marwyn & Maester & Sarella & Euron storylines. Less travelogue I think.

Wouldn't it be fun to read the shitmouth chapter as a prologue/epilogue and in the end he gets killed by Arya...

come on april fools hodor chapter

"Hodor," Hodor hodor.

Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor. "Hodor," hodor Hodor.

Hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor Hodor, hodor Hodor. Hodor Hodor hodor hodor hodor, Hodor hodor hodor hodor.

"The fucking Wall shone bright under the fucking moonlight, casting weird fucking shadows on the fucking snow around fucking Eastwatch by the fucking sea.

"Well, shit", Shitmouth said as he saw the first fucking dead man rising from the fucking water, fucking blue eyes set on him."

If this doesn't happen I'm boycotting the series.

It's got to be Sansa. We know the so-called shocking Sansa chapter moment is happening this season, and I don't think he wants D&D spoiling it for the readers, so he'll let it leak online just like he did the Mercy chapter this time last year.

Elio & Linda were very clear that the chapter is really not that "shocking" and that it has nothing to do with what Sansa's storyline seems to involve in season 5.

Oh gods...

You, ser, are a fucking poet.

I want to be your friend. Like, in real Fucking life.

I don't understand. I'm excited to see more of old town.

That's to bad if it means the books farther away, but at least I'll get my fix of asoiaf. I need to read something new.

seriously? don't you want to know more about Oldtown and what the heck Jaqen is doing there? Sam never was interesting POV, but his storyline is getting better.

The first time I read Sam I was bored (same with Sansa). I accidentally ended up reading just Sam over the weekend bc I became so enthralled. I missed so much the first few times. I REALLY wanna know what's happening in OT and like all junkies, I'll take my fix any way I can get it.

Archived