Your avatar - why do you have the one you have

Bluetiger

Stephen Dillane's sexy face needs more attention.

I was fed up of my stupid bastard Baratheon image (only one I was skilled enough to make look decent) and wanted to replace it, I saw Ser Duncan the Average's avatar (Fry at the time) and decided: fuck it, I'll be the neutral race.

So that's what turns a man neutral.

Because Dagoth Ur is awesome and it's fairly distinctive. Also if I ever become the subject of some board inside joke, such as being declared a baron of the holy roman empire, I can put the mask on the new picture and people will know it's me. Not that I;m well known enough for that to matter though mostly the picture just looks cool.

Too right he was awesome. I tried for hours to find a way to join his side... :crying:

It's Lana Kane, from Archer, because I really love the comic. Lana is the only sane character, though she gets the least funny lines, the comedy would fall apart without the goody-two-shoes "voice of reason" character.

I had a fan art of Visenya for a while, because she looked pissed off, and I've been really pissed off at the world for a few years. I should work on that.

Oh yeah, and for a while there, I had a bit of Stannis/E-Ro symbolism as my av, back when E-Ro was on the forum, may he rest in peace. It was bambi, yeah, because that's what a baby stag is, fucking Bambi (not a verb)!! the title read "portrait of Stannis as a young man".

je ne regrette rien!

Archived