Your avatar - why do you have the one you have

Bluetiger

only thing I have to be afraid of are sologdin's garden implements!

please be advised that the skill in the use of these implements aforesaid shall be sufficient for your needs; you might therefore call off the legion of well-armed n00bs.

:lol: Okay. I assure you they meant no ill towards you or the symbolism in your avatar.

Did you hear that, well-armed newbies? I need no protection from that sharp sickle, lay down your weapons. ;)

Mine is Han, Chewie and an AT-AT, drawn in the style of Winne the Pooh - the question is more, why wouldn't I have it?

Sometimes I use an image of Jimmy Stewart from Harvey, but right now I gots my Christopher Robin on.

Yours is one of my favorites.

Because I'm totally unimaginative.

Your avatar is nice but I miss Fizzgig!

Another one of my favorites I miss is whoever had the X in a box with a little stick man poking it with a stick and it ends up falling splat on him. I think it was Myrddin? But his current one is pretty awesome too :D

:lol: Okay. I assure you they meant no ill towards you or the symbolism in your avatar.

Did you hear that, well-armed newbies? I need no protection from that sharp sickle, lay down your weapons. ;)

As it pleases you, my lady.

:)

Also, Smrt Fasizmu, forever!!!

:commie: :commie: :commie:

Upon seeing these threads I always reminisce about Zakalwe's rudimentary cock drawings in paint avatar. Couldn't remember if he ever said they were to scale.

Anyway, Thanos listening to iTunes. Mostly thrash metal but when contemplating nefarious deeds, Patrick Bateman had the right of it and Invisible Touch from Genesis' 1980 album Duke is well considered. Foiled by the combined might of the universes' do gooders? - In Too Deep for brief reflection and re-commitment. Seeing a plan ripen to fruition? - Sussudio on repeat.

On the light background, the only drawback is obtaining contrast when transferring one's avatar and member details to a white T-shirt - but it can be done.

My avatar changes regularly and is combined with my sig and member title. I basically go with whatever takes my fancy at the moment I get bored with my old one, and for some reason, this particular time I was feeling protective of annoying sidekicks.

I have a separate one on the Malazan boards. Currently it's Arsene Lupin, over there.

Because I like this lady. She's a ninja, she's loyal and sharp and don't mind cutting off an arm to save other people. She's emotional too, much like me.

I change av A LOT though. But I'm thinking I'll keep this one for a while.

Currently mine is of a catapult I put together. It's based on da Vinci's design. Previously, it was Winterfell burning (from the show), in keeping with the Starks being down right now.

However, now I'm starting a petition to get Castel to post in this thread. I have to know who that guy is that's he's using as an avi. It's the best face on the internets. Apologies in advance if it's an actual pic of Castel. :o

Currently mine is of a catapult I put together. It's based on da Vinci's design. Previously, it was Winterfell burning (from the show), in keeping with the Starks being down right now.

However, now I'm starting a petition to get Castel to post in this thread. I have to know who that guy is that's he's using as an avi. It's the best face on the internets. Apologies in advance if it's an actual pic of Castel. :o

Sweet catapult, man. Yeah I always wonder who Castel's av is too.

Archived