Your avatar - why do you have the one you have

Bluetiger

No one would recognize me if I didn't have some version of Audrey as my avatar. Audrey was picked for me by committee by the friendly folks of TTTNE many years ago because they were sick and tired of me being avatar-less. I think they did a good job.

We should meet in front of Tiffany's! :D

I started using my current avatar last year when I won last year's Spamsm00t with my Queen - you know who you are, dear friend! =o)

She modified my "namesake" with the Baratheon crown.

And I changed my usernick to "King Tyrion I" for some reasons. One is to avoid confusion, and the second, well, see below.

I still think that Tyrion may have a chance to win the IT in the end.

(Discussion elsewhere please. This is GenChat.)

And of course, the Spamperial Kingship of last year was also something that led to this avatar and usernick.

EDith: I forgot something important. Tyrion is my favorite character. By far.

Sweet catapult, man. Yeah I always wonder who Castel's av is too.

Currently mine is of a catapult I put together. It's based on da Vinci's design. Previously, it was Winterfell burning (from the show), in keeping with the Starks being down right now.

However, now I'm starting a petition to get Castel to post in this thread. I have to know who that guy is that's he's using as an avi. It's the best face on the internets. Apologies in advance if it's an actual pic of Castel. :o

It's Brendan Rodgers. Father, lover, sexy beast, tactical genius and coach of the greatest football team the world has ever seen.

Because I like this lady. She's a ninja, she's loyal and sharp and don't mind cutting off an arm to save other people. She's emotional too, much like me.

I change av A LOT though. But I'm thinking I'll keep this one for a while.

You have some of the cutest avatars on this board (especially the dinosaur-unicorn thing). Mine was because I needed something LOTR themed, and I wanted Luthien. So I typed "Luthien fan art" into Google and liked this picture when I saw it (not really clear but she is in front of Morgoth).

You have some of the cutest avatars on this board (especially the dinosaur-unicorn thing). Mine was because I needed something LOTR themed, and I wanted Luthien. So I typed "Luthien fan art" into Google and liked this picture when I saw it (not really clear but she is in front of Morgoth).

Thank you :) I will return the dinocorn some time!

You have great avs too. I loved the Florence theme you had going, and you can't go wrong with Middle Earth.

This one is because TTTNE has a star trek theme at present.

Mostly I use Jessica Rabbit, dont know why really, probably the pun. "I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way"

I have a lot of avatars, I just change as the mood takes me.

Elvis is self-explanatory. He's the king.

Dan Halen is my other 'go-to'. He's also a king, but not of rock and roll. He's the KING OF EVIL. I adore him and worship at the feet of his little potato-shaped body. His voice is mesmerizing and he's quite the wordsmith.

Check out his awesomeness right here and then join me in a little Dan Halen Lovefest.

Archived