Does ANYONE in Westeros know Aryas's location?

NorthernBastard11

Vary's probably knows, as well as Littlefinger, but neither of them probably really care much about her.

I'm almost positive Bran knows, as the series has been flirting with them both re-connecting in some form. I think Bran is actually going to pull Arya back into the main storyline.

Tyrion may bump into her soon as well. But would he recognize her? I can't recall much interaction between Tyrion and Arya in the past books. But it's possible he'll recognize her if their paths cross.

What gives you the notion that LF knows? Other than he is LF? Did he even meet her? Sansa doesn't talk about her and she wasn't at the tourney. Why would he keep Jeyne Poole on the side if he thought Arya was alive? It's also unlikely Tyrion would recognise her, unless he makes a connection with her and Jon looking similar but that's iffy? I think he even says something in ACOK to the effect of he doesn't really remember what she looks like.

arya says she sees a face on a tree watch her as she goes by in her winds of winter sample chapter , can only be brsn or bloodraven .

Thanks.

How would Sam know? He's never seen Arya to be able to recognise her.

How would LF know when he's only got eyes for Sansa? (fArya proves as much.)

LSH knowing where Arya is? That's overstating her abilities.

Unless someone connects the dots between The Hound and a Braavosi ship..... That depends on someone discovering a grave digger is The Hound, and he's willing to state which direction.... Would he do that? He'd send people in the opposite direction.

You can work your way through a list, and not get far tracing Arya's whereabouts.

Bran is still developing skills. It's probably Bloodraven who may have 'eyed' Arya. Who would they tell?

By the time Arya sets foot back on Westeros, who would be likely to recognise her? Would she 'wear' another face? If she's doing one of her 'errands', that's not going to be as Arya, is it?

When so many consider her to be long-dead.... she'll be forgotten.

Arya can be recognised very easily provided she wasn't wearing another person's face. She has a very distinctive sword that she uses with her left hand. It has the mark of the blacksmith of Winterfell on it. But of course, someone could have stolen it to impersonate her. Which leads us to her Direwolf Queen roaming the Riverlands. I would think they have 'spoken' about the rock throwing business by now. Nymeria wasn't in a particularly vengeful mood when she was Arya's guard in the Riverlands. I see no reason they couldn't reconnect even just briefly.

She would have to want to be found at this point. Sansa, Jon, Bran, the Brotherhood would recognise her without all those things with her own face.

I think Brienne is in the CLOSEST position to know something--knowing she was with the Mountain and left when he was dying makes her a pretty resilient young lady. And she uses the name Salty with the Hound, yes? And continues to use that on the Bravosi boat? So IFF Salty was part of the tale then she has the info to find out:

1) she boarded a Bravosi ship and
2) she used an iron coin from the Faceless men to do so

Then she could maybe figure it out. but those are very unsure things... the name in particularwhy would she keep the same name she used when she was last with the Hound? Still, Brienne has the best reason to guess she is still alive.

And I can believe Bran, so maybe while Jon is dead, he will learn it, too.

I don't believe anyone else does. They wouldn't have tried to pass off a fake if they thought the real one would show up.

No.

It is amazing how people overrate Littlefingers knowledge.....he has a lot less than Varys, and Varys has no idea Arya is in Braavos....

It's not like just because Varys might not know means Littlefinger definitely doesn't. Just because Varys has more spies doesn't mean he automatically knows everything everyone does. Littlefinger might have picked it up anyhow, though I doubt it.

As Ser RoddyRuinous stated, Jaqen H knows who and where she is. In Essos, the Kindly Man and Waif know. There is a negligible possibility that one of the FM at the meeting at the HoBaW came from Westeros and may have recognized her. Bran and BR follow Nymeria, as I recall, but not Arya. Both she and Bran are becoming stronger skinchangers so there is hope for them to reconnect somehow - perhaps if Arya visits a Weirwood tree in Braavos. (Of course, I still have hope that Jon, Sansa, and Rickon will experience an increase in skinchanging/warging capabilities soon. I know, I know - 'Summer Child' and alla that. Hush, I can dream...)

Bran and BR are definitely the only ones. In her wolf dream she see's a tree watching her.

Edit: LF learns about Danaerys from the sailors, there is no way for him to learn about Arya.

Isn't she Nymeria in her wolfs dreams, who is still in Westeros?. How could they determine that Arya was in Braavos from that?

There are probably a few that suspect she is still alive but I don't think anyone knows her whereabouts. For all her wacky adventures, she did a pretty good job staying under that radar; associating with people who either had no idea who she was or who were staying under the radar themselves. Any Essosi she had contact with would either keep her secret or wouldn't know enough to connect her with anyone back home.

Arya is

A- a girl

B- the younger girl

Literally nobody cares about her. Even the Boltons, who have a slight investment in the identity of Arya, arent too concerned if Jeyne is the real deal.

Army of Notheners marching towards WF for Arya nobody cares Jon mounting an attack for Arya nobody cares?

The Ned's girl who's dat.

Army of Notheners marching towards WF for Arya nobody cares Jon mounting an attack for Arya nobody cares?

The Ned's girl who's dat.

They care about "Ned's girl", not arya herself. They also may just be using that as an excuse for Stannis, when they really just want to kill some Frey.

Wyman "The Man"-derly cares about Rickon because he's got a great claim. Asks for him by name.

Littlefinger cares about Sansa for personal reasons, and her claim.

Bloodraven cared about Bran exclusively. Ned cared about Jon enough to dishonor himself.

There isn't one person in Westeros who has thought "boy I sure wish I could go out of my way to save arya stark."

They care about "Ned's girl", not arya herself. They also may just be using that as an excuse for Stannis, when they really just want to kill some Frey.

Wyman "The Man"-derly cares about Rickon because he's got a great claim. Asks for him by name.

Littlefinger cares about Sansa for personal reasons, and her claim.

Bloodraven cared about Bran exclusively. Ned cared about Jon enough to dishonor himself.

There isn't one person in Westeros who has thought "boy I sure wish I could go out of my way to save arya stark."

Yoren? Syrio? The Hound?

Archived