Cricket 26: Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis and... Irish, oh my

Zoë Sumra

Great game between SL and Aus. What a transformation the ODI has seen when a side scoring 312 doesn't win. I still remember the first time a team scored 300 and it was all OMG totally amazeballs! 400 is the new 300.

Re the fantasy league, do we get a new allocation of transfers for the knockout stage? I am running low and I'm likely to get close tyo zero by the time the pool stage is over.

Re the fantasy league, do we get a new allocation of transfers for the knockout stage? I am running low and I'm likely to get close tyo zero by the time the pool stage is over.

Yes, but not as many as in the group stages. I'm hoping there'll be a grace period between group stage and knockouts in which we can change team members at will, in order to set up.

Yep. You get 20.

ETA: yes, you have unlimited transfers from the end of the group play and the start of the knockouts.

Good to know.

I bought tickets for the NZ-Ireland (probably) quarter final. I'm right in the front row (a bit bummed because I prefer being in the covered seating which is half way up the stands), so look out for me to catch a 6. I won't be wearing a Tui T-shirt though. I will be wearing a light-blue and black camouflage cap.

It cost $70 to get into the quarter finals. What other world cup sport would sell quarter-final tickets so cheaply? What other country that would host a cricket world cup would sell quarter final tickets so cheaply?

Is anyone going to the QFs in Aussie?

Bell is the key if they get Bell. Well stranger things have happened I honestly hope Bang get up, not for the fact I dislike the English cricket side all this negative media sayings teams such as Bang Afg Ireland etc shouldn't play as its a waste of time and drags it out to long. So come on the boys in the green and red

Good to know.

I bought tickets for the NZ-Ireland (probably) quarter final. I'm right in the front row (a bit bummed because I prefer being in the covered seating which is half way up the stands), so look out for me to catch a 6. I won't be wearing a Tui T-shirt though. I will be wearing a light-blue and black camouflage cap.

It cost $70 to get into the quarter finals. What other world cup sport would sell quarter-final tickets so cheaply? What other country that would host a cricket world cup would sell quarter final tickets so cheaply?

Is anyone going to the QFs in Aussie?

Lucky you mate. World Cup QF should be good. Probably won't go to a QF myself, but I might be popping down to the SCG to watch the semi there.

The 30 over doubling is probably moot these days...there's really no way of predicting what will happen in the last 15 overs.

Buttler just gets out now so England really in trouble.

Archived