Cricket 26: Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis and... Irish, oh my

Zoë Sumra

So a bloke I know from school and my cricket playing days was staying at the same hotel as the Windies. He snagged pics with Chris Gayle and Clive Lloyd. Bastard.

Hah...I would have backed that bet Hereward! Windies and India aren't known for their bowling attacks but plenty of decent batsmen (supposedly).

4 down for India now...Windies still alive.

At least WI made a bit of a fight out of this. Although 19 wides and 3 no-balls is unforgivable at this level and especially in a low scoring game. I forgot to change my team but fortunately for me there has been no big performances in this game.

India win 4 wins from 4 games. They looked so bad in the tri series but now they are a real threat for this WC.

Nah, not for me. There's really been no good bowling in their group, if they run into Australia or New Zealand they're probably getting demolished again.

If India run into England in the quarters, the Poms are going to do a number on them. You heard it here first, folks! :P

That'll be an interesting one. England's bowling has been rubbish so far in the World Cup but they dealt with India pretty comfortably in the tri series only a few weeks back. England look so demoralised I wouldn't be particularly confident but they have shown they're capable of causing India big problems in these conditions.

Archived