Outrageous Lies about the previous Poster V.20: Everything is true and false, all at once.

Kaminsod

The count actually doesn't get the horcrux reference cause prof. slughorn's smoky memories distracted him into remembering his youthful habit of lighting fires just to watch the smoke swirls

FVS regularly wakes up yelling "Come on, Professor Umbridge! Rock me like a hurricane! "

:lmao: and well i just had to add that this made me laugh until mimosa ran out my nose and butt...what a way to start the day :bowdown:

The count actually doesn't get the horcrux reference cause prof. slughorn's smoky memories distracted him into remembering his youthful habit of lighting fires just to watch the smoke swirls

:lmao: and well i just had to add that this made me laugh until mimosa ran out my nose and butt...what a way to start the day :bowdown:

I have to say that one cracked me up too. :D

rocksniffer has never even read HP. Consequently he really doesn't get the appeal of quidditch.

Lady B publicly acknowledges that the best film adaptation of the series is The Hangover Games.

Ninjaed by the Count... who has learnt all this ninja's skills while training for the Triwizard Tournament.

Archived