Which character will steal the show this season?

1. Sansa - She appears to be delving into a good deal of TWoW or at least future material for her storyline, which in of itself is bound to attract the viewer's attention, book readers or Unsullied. Based on what little we've seen of her scenes, she seems to be displaying a more confident personality, which may win her new admirers compared to those who didn't like her "meekness" in prior seasons.

2. Stannis & Jon - The Wall looks like an intriguing location this season and a few of the released episode titles seem to pertain to these two character's interwearving plots up north. I can see them stealing the show as a duo as they'll probably have a good amount of scenes together.

3. Cersei: -

She starts off the first episode from early accounts, and her plotlines in the book are sure to have shock value when people see them on screen. If we see The Walk this season as I'm thinking is all but certain, that by itself is enough of a show stealer.

Maybe, instead of pushing Peter (as Tyrion) forward more than anyone else, this season could be more Lena (as Cersei) in line for awards. Her story arc through this coming season ought to be one Lena will enjoy portraying. There's a lot of scope with Cersei to do some great work worthy of praise, which Lena deserves. She's the one who made us come to love to hate Cersei.

We may see a few new faces enter into the reckoning, for things like supporting roles. Here, I'm wondering if this may be Sophie (as Sansa aka Alayne), although I'd like to see a joint award with Maisie (aka Arya).

Generally, I'm tipping this season to be Ladies Season!

I want it to be Theon. It's just, if Jeyne Poole is replaced with Sansa and Abel is replaced with Brienne, I'm scared he'll lose some of the limelight his character arc deserves.

At the end of the day though, I know I worry way too much. Whatever Alfie Allen gets, Alfie Allen will knock out of the park.

And, if Ramin Djawadi gives us another perfect Ironborn theme to go with it? Gets me excited just thinking about it.

Archived