MLB 2015: We Heart A-Rod

Myshkin

Sure. and that's probably how he'd spin it, but being Jack Buck's son opened up doors of opportunity that most people wouldn't get.

I actually think Joe Buck is quite solid at calling a game; I just don't like him anywhere outside of that context.

I wasn't defending him, I was taking a shot at what a talentless hack he is, he may be bearable for you, but for me, it's like cleaning my ears with sandpaper.

I wasn't defending him, I was taking a shot at what a talentless hack he is, he may be bearable for you, but for me, it's like cleaning my ears with sandpaper.

Ha. Whoops.

Breaking news: unconfirmed reports are suggesting that the Toronto Blue Jays are into the 6th while only surrendering 2 runs. Too soon to speculate as to how this might have happened, and obviously many will be skeptical until we get something on film, but can you imagine if this turns out to be true?

Edit for context: Jays pitching staff has a combined 0.3 WAR on the year. Yes, combined.

So the Fish fired Mike Redmond and replaced him with GM Dan Jennings, a person with no previous dugout experience (never managed nor played at any level).

So our Glorious Leader Ryu Hyun-jin will be having exploratory surgery done on his shoulder and may not pitch at all this season. This makes me very sad. I was really looking forward to seeing him eat other baseball players this year.

And they are now presently paying 2 former managers and 2 former GMs, I believe. Craziness.

A franchise that's been in a perpetual state of fuckuptitude ever since its inception, yet somehow still boasts two WS titles. That is craziness.

A franchise that's been in a perpetual state of fuckuptitude ever since its inception, yet somehow still boasts two WS titles. That is craziness.

2003 stills annoys me, how the fuck did we get beat by those losers?

So our Glorious Leader Ryu Hyun-jin will be having exploratory surgery done on his shoulder and may not pitch at all this season. This makes me very sad. I was really looking forward to seeing him eat other baseball players this year.

Thus dies my Dodger fan-dom. Here's hoping he can bounce back - I want more of this

Twins just took another from the Pirates, in 13 innings. What's...happening...?

I had to doublecheck and see if you were talking about the Jays. What a double-edged childhood that was: you get back to back WS, but it'll be another 25-30 years before you see the playoffs again.

Glass half-full: in his first start since TJ surgery, Hoffman hit 99 3 times and sat around 96 steadily, with serious life on it. Jays are expected to over promote and abuse him soon, of course. Ah, crap, the glass leaked.

Archived