What Are You Listening To - Vol. XIX "The Music of the Night"

King Tyrion I

I keep listening to the BoJack Horseman ending credits which are like 1 minute long...so i'm just replaying it over and over again and even though I just watched all 12 episodes yesterday I sort of want to watch them again already...

Listening to a bunch of Springsteen's "Wrecking Ball" lately. Awesome, awesome album that sounds a lot like the definitive Springsteen sound - not the one that's most common throughout his music, but the one that I think people who don't listen to Bruce Springsteen most associate with the words "Bruce Springsteen" - while also having some pretty diverse songs and experimenting a bit through a bit of soulful stuff as well, and some really visceral social commentary in the lyrics - which goes perfectly with the addition of some of the soulful sounds present at points in the album. It took me a while to get into this one and not just view it as, like, over-the-top "This is what everyone thinks Bruce Springsteen sounds like" stuff, but now that I did, I am very happy for it.

I´m on a pop-trip I guess. I think I´m getting old... :lol:

Lana del Rey Young and Beautiful... I love this song.

And some strange stuff:

Eivor:

1:04 :stunned: Sounds a bit possessed. But after the initial shock, I loved it. :rofl:

I like that song too! The orchestra version is msoundtrack

ETA

Listening to The Last of Us official soundtrack

ETA #2

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

*there leap -_-

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane

Been meaning to get another Bowie album for a while, and I needed a bit of variety from replaying Rise and Fall... and Hunky Dory several times a day. I already knew Aladdin Sane, Prettiest Star and Jean Genie. I haven't got to the song ''Time'' yet, but I'm really really hoping it's a cover of the Pink Floyd song of the same name.

It's not. But he does cover Floyd's See Emily Play on Pin Ups.

Archived