Doran's speech and/or Martell-action?

If they reveal Doran's allegiances this episode it will be a huge mistake, IMO. It's far too early for that. He has only appeared in a single scene so far and thhe viewers haven't had time to form an opinion of him. At this point it wouldn't be the shock that it should be.

But I don't think they'll make this mistake. I'm convinced this episode will obly cover their version of the "Queenmaker" plot.

It'll be action, it's clearly too early for Doran having his speech.

I imagine in this episode Trystane/Myrcella have a scene to estabilish them, Ellaria has another scene with the SS before trying to kill/hurt Myrcella(?), Jaime/Bronn get close to 'rescuing' Myrcella only to be interrupted by the Sand Snakes, they'll fight until Areo Hotah ends this madness and arrests them all under Doran's command. This'll be it for the episode in Dorne.

I imagine in this episode Trystane/Myrcella have a scene to estabilish them, Ellaria has another scene with the SS before trying to kill/hurt Myrcella(?), Jaime/Bronn get close to 'rescuing' Myrcella only to be interrupted by the Sand Snakes, they'll fight until Areo Hotah ends this madness and arrests them all under Doran's command. This'll be it for the episode in Dorne.

I think that is how it's playing out. I think the title should be saved for the reveal though, but "The Dance of Dragons" seems fit too.

If they reveal Doran's allegiances this episode it will be a huge mistake, IMO. It's far too early for that. He has only appeared in a single scene so far and thhe viewers haven't had time to form an opinion of him. At this point it wouldn't be the shock that it should be.

But I don't think they'll make this mistake. I'm convinced this episode will obly cover their version of the "Queenmaker" plot.

More like "Queenkiller".

I think in the end, the Queenmaker plot will be limited to Trystane talking to Myrcella about how by Dornish law she's the Queen and will fight for her next episode, but then, all with the Sand Snakes attack / Jaime infiltration / Doran speech, it will get lost in the midst of the season.

I'm almost certain that Doran's speech is being saved for episode 9 as a lead in to Daznak's Pit. I'm on the fence as to whether or not Bronn will in this one, but I imagine Hotah will eventually have use that glaive on someone.

I think in the end, the Queenmaker plot will be limited to Trystane talking to Myrcella about how by Dornish law she's the Queen and will fight for her next episode, but then, all with the Sand Snakes attack / Jaime infiltration / Doran speech, it will get lost in the midst of the season.

I don't think there is a "Queenmaker" plot. From that casting video that was released, they're just talking about getting married.

Perhaps the title will refer to Reek becomming Theon again after whitnessing the Sansa, Ramsay bedding ceremony. He begins to care for another's wellbeing and that someone is Sansa, who he has known since she was about 5 years old. He becomes UN-BOWED, UN-BENT, UN-BROKEN. Also, Dorne will be massively involved.

Yeah, Doran's speech should be later, if they reveal it now, it would be just anti-climatic. Still, I am somewhat disappointed on how

little Dorne has played a role in this season, and half of the episodes are down already

I'm not sure there would be time, in any case, to build Doran up to the point where a sudden revelation of his motivations could genuinely come across as a shock that matters to the majority of the audience. I'd prefer that they raise the stakes of the Dorne plot as soon as possible.

I think we might get Theon's epiphany under the heart tree. The preview shows that the wedding takes place so maybe this is where we see his first stages of getting his sanity back.

Also don't think Doran will reveal any plans until end of season so it can be a cliffhanger for the Dornish plot for next season - also we need to see some conflict with the Sand Snakes first

Hope Bronn doesn't die just yet, is my favourite character which the show fleshed out from the book - is much more interesting than the Sand Snakes seemed in their first scene!

It'll be action, it's clearly too early for Doran having his speech.

You forgot the part where Areo chops Bron's head off.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the chronology for Bronn...

From auditions, he's supposed to fall under Tyene's seduction and poison threats (she teases him with the antidote IIRC)... I dont think this scene (if it hasnt been rewritten / tossed around / or whatever) would fit in this episode.

So yeah, unless Bronn is also taken into custody along Jaime and once again they try to escape later (that would be repetitive and I wouldnt see the point of it), I dont think this leaked scene will end up in the show.

In the end, best sceneario I envision is Bronn dying to Hotah in the first confrontation, Jaime taken into custody, the Sand Snakes dispatched by Doran, Doran makes peace with Ellaria, releases Jaime and allow him to visit Myrcella and has a final discussion with him in 509.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the chronology for Bronn...

From auditions, he's supposed to fall under Tyene's seduction and poison threats (she teases him with the antidote IIRC)... I dont think this scene (if it hasnt been rewritten / tossed around / or whatever) would fit in this episode.

So yeah, unless Bronn is also taken into custody along Jaime and once again they try to escape later (that would be repetitive and I wouldnt see the point of it), I dont think this leaked scene will end up in the show.

In the end, best sceneario I envision is Bronn dying to Hotah in the first confrontation, Jaime taken into custody, the Sand Snakes dispatched by Doran, Doran makes peace with Ellaria, releases Jaime and allow him to visit Myrcella and has a final discussion with him in 509.

He is totally going to be taken into custody, but not together with Jaime, but with SS (how convenient lol). Bronn is going to interact with SS in the prison while Jaime with Doran and Myrcella as a "guest". That audition scene is going to be in the episode 7 based on apparently very accurate nudity watch site report.

Now whatever there will be any attempt to escape is questionable. It can go both ways. Either SS will stay imprisoned till episode 9 and Bronn will die in the prison poisoned by Tyene in the episode 7 or he will survive the season. Or he will be recruited by SS, escape from the prison with them and get killed by Areo Hotah.

My guess is Jaime and Bronn infiltrate the water gardens only to be captured by Dornish soldiers. Doran reveals that Myrcella isn't even there, the Sand Snakes have already taken Myrcella. Bronn goes with Hotah while Jaime stays back. Hotah and Bronn run into Ellaria and the Snakes. Bronn gets killed, Ellaria and the walking Michelle Rodriguez's get captured, and Myrcella gets injured in the process. Due to the violence Doran will let Jaime take Myrcella so long as he lies about how she got the injury. Jaime hears about the unrest in KL (Cersei's letter, I assume Bronn will tell Jaime about Lancel), takes her to Casterly Rock instead. Later Doran reveals to Ellaria that Trystane is actually to marry Danaerys.

Archived