The trouble with eggplant

Fragile Bird

We should have an eggplant appreciation thread.

I suppose you'll just have to thrust one upon us, if this one won't do.

Vegetarian eggplants tend to be the most pleasant.

Carnivorous eggplants! I can just imagine they'd be high maintenance.

The trouble with eggplant is that it tastes poorly. I find it very bitter.

You are doing it wrong Scot, believe it.

This is about an emoji? I thought it was just because eggplant is disgusting.

Well, it can be a bit rubbery if it's underdone or a little older, but I wouldn't say Disgusting. It takes some time to prepare properly. Worship the purple.

Bear, you know broccoli has no business being anywhere near an eggplant. The color combination alone is appalling. Hush your mouth.

Well, it can be a bit rubbery if it's underdone or a little older, but I wouldn't say Disgusting. It takes some time to prepare properly. Worship the purple.

Bear, you know broccoli has no business being anywhere near an eggplant. The color combination alone is appalling. Hush your mouth.

try again. I am not a bear.

I agree with Theda, why was there an eggplant/aubergine emoticon in the first place?

Isn't the correct question "why are there emojis in the first place"?

Exactly the reason parents are objecting to it in the OP

I am longing for the day my kids get old enough that I can object to everything, on principle!

Isn't the correct question "why are there emojis in the first place"?

:thumbsdown:

:fencing: No, your question is :bs: Emoticons are an absolutely essential part of online communication. :owned: Everybody knows that, I do not know why you would post that. :bang: If you do not stop posting nonsense, you might get hurt. :box:

Free the emoticons! :commie: Shatter their shackles! :fencing: Stop the oppression against poor little fellows that jump right into the middle of your post when you try to make a list! :commie:

:P

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

^ Stupid message, do you not see I am trying to make a point here?

Archived