[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

So did the Martells give Shireen greyscale? Stannis said the doll gave it to her and he bought the doll from a Dornish merchant and we know how much these Dornish love their poisons. It could be part of show Dorans "master plan".

On another note, I thought you get greyscale from spending a lot of time in a very wet and damp area

So did the Martells give Shireen greyscale? Stannis said the doll gave it to her and he bought the doll from a Dornish merchant and we know how much these Dornish love their poisons. It could be part of show Dorans "master plan".

While, that would fit in with Doran's mantra of devising overly complex and idiotic plans to achieve vengeance I doubt it.

While, that would fit in with Doran's mantra of devising overly complex and idiotic plans to achieve vengeance I doubt it.

Yea come to think of it, it wouldn't follow with Doran's whole we don't hurt little girls thing but still why would they choose Dorne of all places for the merchant to be from. And then the thing he probably knows Stannis would buy is tainted. Idk looks a little fishy

but still why would they choose Dorne of all places for the merchant to be from.

Probably because they think the viewers are idiots and have forgot the names of all the other kingdoms besides Dorne and the North as they haven't been mentioned recently.

Oh the humanity.

Mel wanting a shadow baby with Jon. For what? To kill Stannis? Can you only get one shadow baby once from one King? Jon should have tossed her across the room.

I noticed that too. She said the same words she said when she and Stannis made the shadow baby. What's your rush, lady?

people are saying that is great Rhaegar got mentioned twice in this episode and we still got some explanation about Lyanna's and the Harrenhal Tourney, but I thought the speech Barristan made about Rhaegar singing and being nice to people was just boooring and a waste of screen time. Also, I don't know why in the hell he would be walking around Meereen instead of being at Dany's side, since he is her "Kings guard" and all. Oh well, I hope he doesn't die (I hope, I hope, I hope, but I know is a tiny and summmerchild vision) in the next episode. Well, if Greyworm dies at least the Greyworm/Missandei romance would be gone. Lol. I didn't want him to die, anyway.

What was that about Dorne? That Ellaria and that accent, UGH. And that speech from Obara's... Oh god, could it be more cheesy? Didn't like it at all. I wasn't paying too much attention, but it sounds like the little one was HER daughter, I didnt catch her name. It was that or am I just getting more grouchier and bitter?

Also glad that Jorah made Tyrion quiet for a little bit, so we didn't have to hear about beetles or boxes or I don't know, pigs or eagles or anything else.

Varys is definitely on his way to Kings Landing to kill Pycelle and Kevan. I don't know why he left so soon, since Tyrion was half across the world in one episode. Oh my.

Cersei being bffs with High Sparrow and the slaughter of all the impure ones \o/ Lets get this party started. Only the gay ones, of course. Loras being arrested and Margs freaking out with TOMMEM? Really, Marg? Go yell at your mother-in-law if you have the guts.

Not in the mood to talk about Sansa, excpet from that GROSSSSSSSSS kiss Littlefinger gave her.

Ah, Mel's boobs. Why on earth? She is like the red priestess and have all this powers to seduce, charming, blabla and still have to use her boobs? I don't want to be a red priestess anymore.

Did you not see the almost directly preceding scene in which Dany dismissed Barristan?

Barry's explicitly shown to be dead in the next episode preview. It's the very first clip. You'd have to turn the TV off the minute the credits begin to not see it. That's why you always wear your armor, kids. If only Barristan knew that.

I have been waiting 4 weeks to link this picture.

4.F*****.weeks.

I found it somewhere online and it totally summarizes my sorrow at the untimely death (?) of Ser Barristan who is one of my favourite characters.

http://i.imgur.com/fXNSuPf.jpg

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Great pic, shame they forget to mention he is old and way out of his prime. Honestly i'm glad he did as well as he did.

So we're meant to believe that Barristan can still cut down 5 fully armored Kingsguard, but a bunch of shirtless dweebs with knives are his kryptonite... So angry.

He was just bragging. It's pretty much physically impossible to kill 5 fully armored knights with a sword. Or really any medieval weapon, unless you have some enormous advantage in terms of environment.

I mean come on. Complain about how shitty a decision this is all you want, because it is, but Barry dying in this situation made perfect sense. The only part that didn't make sense was him killing a dozen men before he died despite being surrounded, and being 70 years old. Of course, that could have been plausible if he had been wearing his plate armor.

I can't believe I'm defending the show here, but... he could. The guard was beating Jaime handily until he got his sword stuck on Jaime's gloved metal hand. Which was pure luck and relied on the guard's lack of information about Jaime's... position.

The real problem is how the four guards didn't appear to be wearing any kind of armor.

But the guard was just hacking and hacking, couldn't he have shown a little versatility?

I posted this picture because it reminded me that in the show he was clearly established as being the best fighter that ever was and...suddenly in now in Season 5 , he and the FREAKING Unsullied.THE Unsullied...get outsmarted/outpowered by a gang of thugs with small daggers and no armor.

Damn.

why would they choose Dorne of all places for the merchant to be from.

Same way Loras's birthmark was Dorne and they went into detail about where the towns were. Its to warm up the viewers when they name drop Dorne a hundred times this season. I think its needless and they underestimate the intelligence of the unsullied audience.

Archived