[BOOK SPOILERS] will we see A White Walker

Drogonthedread

According to to one reliable reddit guy who correctly predicted Craster's last year...NK will be there.Dead things in the water(that would be cool,there will be underwater cameras...something was on IMDB).Giant spiders would be incredible,but I think that's a bit too much.I just hope,they don't ruin Dany's moment with Drogon with Tyrion.Like both of them will fly away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/2npj40/spoilers_all_nights_king_in_season_5/

Apparently Night's King will be able to ressurect wights or WW.

I think that Tyrion is gonna take Barristan's place leading Mereen after Dany takes off.

Based on pictures it's clear that Dany doesn't leave with Drogon. She runs out with Jorah,Tyrion,Dario, and her hot friend, I forget her name.

And there won't be any battle at Mereen. I think it's clear based on her wheel comments, and David's recent comments on EW that, they're leaving for Westoros, probably in episode 10.

Yes we will according to an unnamed source connected to Miguel Sapochnik who directed the episode.

Spoiler Alert:

John Snow looks up sword in hand ready to battle an approaching white walker on a dead horse only to be completely mesmerized by the female white walker as she removes her snow cloak and flashes her perky little icicle breasts at him.

Yes we will according to an unnamed source connected to Miguel Sapochnik who directed the episode.

Spoiler Alert:

John Snow looks up sword in hand ready to battle an approaching white walker on a dead horse only to be completely mesmerized by the female white walker as she removes her snow cloak and flashes her perky little icicle breasts at him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah that spoiler is credible as phuck

I'm so hoping that they go for horror over action in this episode. Just imagine some heated negotiations/arguments going on between the Nights Watch and the wildlings when suddenly the fire dims, the mists descend, and things get awfully cold... "Dead things in the water", just a couple of wights crawling from the sea... A glimpse of the Nights King in the distance...

I just feel that everything to do with Hardhome in the books (Cotter Pyke's letter, the stories of the ghouls that haunted it, etc.) was really f**king chilling, and I feel the show could miss out if it just goes for all out BATTLE, WHITE WALKERS, WILDLINGS, BACKSTABBINGS, CHAOS route instead of white walkers slowly and silently advancing on wildings and nights watchmen alike, with people slowly disappearing and the temperature slowly dropping.

Spoiler Alert:

To be honest, although phrased like this it sounds silly, the sight of a beautiful pale blue eyed woman would be amazing !

I'm so hoping that they go for horror over action in this episode. Just imagine some heated negotiations/arguments going on between the Nights Watch and the wildlings when suddenly the fire dims, the mists descend, and things get awfully cold... "Dead things in the water", just a couple of wights crawling from the sea... A glimpse of the Nights King in the distance...

I just feel that everything to do with Hardhome in the books (Cotter Pyke's letter, the stories of the ghouls that haunted it, etc.) was really f**king chilling, and I feel the show could miss out if it just goes for all out BATTLE, WHITE WALKERS, WILDLINGS, BACKSTABBINGS, CHAOS route instead of white walkers slowly and silently advancing on wildings and nights watchmen alike, with people slowly disappearing and the temperature slowly dropping.

Yeah, the scene definitely needs to be terrifying more than intense or action-packed. My expectation level is pretty high right now to be honest.

This was suggested on another thread, but what if....

1. Jon leads a ranging to Hardhome.

2. White Walkers appear.

3. Jon tells everyone to stand their ground on threat of execution. ("Remember Lord Janos!")

4. They stab him and flee.

5. The final shot is a White Walker picking up Jon's body and slinging it on the back of their horse to ride off into the snows.

Then Jon doesn't appear in Episode 9, but there is a shot of him in Episode 10. He's in the White Walker "hospital", all patched up. A White Walker is watching over him, and Jon tries to speak to him (it?) but of course neither can understand each other. Then finally, a familiar voice rings out: "They can't understand you, lad. Theirs is a language long lost to time, and to the tongues of the likes of you and me. But I... I can understand you just fine." And from out of the shadows steps........ Benjen Stark.

Probably not, but boy, that would be something, wouldn't it?

I don't know if it'll happen this way, but you're post makes a hell of a lot of sense and its something I hadn't thought of before. You know how everyone thinks Melisandre will revive Jon? Well what if the White Walkers do it? It would make a lot of sense considering that this series is called A Song of Ice and Fire and we've already seen a "fire resurrection" in Lady Stoneheart. So why not an "ice resurrection" in Jon Snow? Sort of off-topic, but I hadn't heard of this said before and I wanted to throw it out there.

I wish. The only problem here is that the summary for Ep. 9 has Jon returning to the Wall.

What about:

Episode 8:

1. Jon leads ranging mission to Hardhome: Wildlings name Tormund a traitor.

2. Battle ensues between Wildlings and Night's Watch.

3. White Walkers appear on cliff, disperse battle.

4. Mission is a complete failure, Jon escapes to warn the Night's Watch.

Episode 9:

5. Returns to Castle Black, where Thorne/Olly/etc have hatched a plan against him.

Episode 10:

6. Jon receives the Pink Letter, can't decide between staying to fight White Walkers and going to Winterfell to face off against Ramsay.

7. Thorne caesars him while Olly watches tearfully; Tormund tries to stop it.

8. White Walkers attack Castle Black, seize Jon's dead body.

I agree about Olly being the stabber, however, I think Thorne is an obvious red flag. He might talk the talk, and Olly is listening in and influenced by it, but Thorne will be just as surprised as Jon once Olly stabs him. I figure Thorne is a classic grouchy soldier type, who speaks honesty often rude, doesn't mince words, but actually obeys authority and will always follow the command. He is a guy who will disagree and argue, but never ferment a rebellion, short of Jon betraying Night's Watch explicitly - and I am talking not by allowing wildlings to join them nor by asking for volunteers against Boltons, but the type of siding with White Walkers .

Olly is the wild card here, he is a quiet discontented one = Bowen Marsh

Yeah, the scene definitely needs to be terrifying more than intense or action-packed. My expectation level is pretty high right now to be honest.

I so agree ! My excitement and expectations for the whole Hardhome sequence are unbelievably high !

Jon will clearly be stabbed by multiple people, Olly being one of them. Those looks he got when leaving for Hardhome... there are your culprits (Thorne included). It's also confirmed he will return to the wall, and those doing the stabbing are waiting for him there... I do not understand why some people are still speculating if he'll be stabbed at Hardhome and dragged off by white-walkers... and that is almost too cheesy to comprehend.

I think it is fair to say that the handling of Hardhome will have a direct impact on who, why, and how the Folly of Olly will be carried out.

If Night's Watch members return with Jon to CB after a massive WW and wight attack, it doesn't seem logical that helping the wildlings could be the basis for mutiny.

If no NW members return with Jon but wildlings do, then the writing is on the Wall.

Spoiler Alert:

I actually expected something serious LOL nice

He will probably be locked up now after what happened with Sam. In the book he is locked up when Jon is attacked.

i don't think the warging will be influenced by distance. bran and wildling warg don't have to be even in sight of animal being used.

Daznak's Pit (Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 9): https://youtu.be/dHIrdZKQjS8

This implies that Drogon descends on the pit atleast.

Daenerys will fly this season, they won't miss that moment.

i agree they won't miss the opportunity... too many of the endings have been with a dragon screaming and wings flapping...

Spoiler Alert:

i find this the deepest comment herein...especially if...

she has been kissed by fire...we know jon know-nothing snow is a hardcase for the gingers

Sadly I don't think we will get to see if White Walkers can be killed by a Valyrian Sword. The reason why I think this is because Sam gives him the dagger, so I think they will make him use that dagger instead. Unless, he kills multiple White Walkers.

Archived