College Football 2015: OSU, The Three-Headed Dragon

They flashed some fun trivia during the Iowa v. Nebraska game; hopefully I'll get it right.  No cheating for those of ye that saw it.

Beathard, the Iowa QB has won his first ten starts as a college QB.

What three other QB's from a power five conference can say the same thing? 

A small hint which is part of why I'm questionning if I got it correct is that all three are relatively recent in the game.  But then again maybe it's just that rare for a first year QB to go unbeaten.

Oregon has to change. That sucked.

What happened? I see the box score and assumed nonsense garbage time points.

Sad to see pinkle go out on such a weak rebuilding year, not even a bowl, we should have taken down one of those other east cupcakes we played, Florida or vandy or Kentucky or Georgia, but oh well. The only two years pinkle missed a bowl since I've been caring were the year of Neverending horrific injuries three years ago and this year with stomach cancer capped with the ugly highlight of captain coke head cocking up the farewell tour.

But it appears Missouri hired Odom shortly after pinkle found out about his cancer and seems as though it was done as a coach in waiting scenario, so it is doubtful Missouri even mounts a coaching search.

That's fine by me, now, if usc would just hurry up and fire Haden and hire les miles my off season will be in awesome shape.

Oregon dominated the first half despite doing stupid things and then allowed 35 points in the second half to a team that could barely throw down field. OSU scored more against Oregon than they did against weber state. It wasn't at all garbage scoring, and they got within 3.

This defense sucks and something has to change.

Oregon dominated the first half despite doing stupid things and then allowed 35 points in the second half to a team that could barely throw down field. OSU scored more against Oregon than they did against weber state. It wasn't at all garbage scoring, and they got within 3.

This defense sucks and something has to change.

Clancy pendergast

Incredible day of football today. There's even good games at 11 AM, which almost never happens nowadays.  And, OU has a win and in game tonight in Bedlam.  Can quite honestly say I didn't expect OU to be in playoff contention this year, so that's going to be a lot of fun. And the playoff game itself is just down the road in Dallas if OU makes it.

I've not been posting much.... but today it all boils down to this.  Beat Louisville to make a cheap bowl and all sins are forgiven.  Lose, and it's just another season as a long suffering UK football fan.  Go Cats!

I actually read a week or two ago that there aren't enough teams this season that will end up 6-6, so some bowls will have to take 5-7 teams.  :(

The only reason I'd be in favor of this poor scenario would be for the extra practice time.

Catching up on the Michigan game. Someone should tell Harbaugh that punting from the 35 is a great way to lose a winnable game, Michigan looked amazing til they did that.

Edit: roughing the kicker? Terrible to have your defenders come that close when they're buried at the 6. Geez.

Being a Buckeyes fan, I accept and agree with most of the civilized world bitching about boorish Ohio fans.  But hearing Ann Arbor boo an injured player?  To hell with them.  Glad to see Ohio shoving it down the Wolverines throat.

Archived